Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Dear Baltimore and fans..

Greetings, Baltimore fans! I am a Steelers fan (as loyal as they come). I would first like to establish that I hate your team before I offer any kind words, lest I lose my standing amongst other Steelers fans. I hate seeing the Ravens take the AFCN (I assure you that the Steelers are merely playing possum and will win the division every year for the remaining years of the NFL). I LOATHE the idea of Flacco with a ring and cannot fathom him actually being mentioned as "elite" if he were to accomplish the unthinkable in a few weeks. Ray Lewis will forever be tarnished in the minds of many for events earlier in his career that we'll never have concrete answers to (same as Ben). The Ravens as a whole are the nemesis of any Steelers fan and as such I will usually always take delight in the shortcomings of your team. However, this weekend is very different.
    When the Ravens travel to Foxboro on Sunday they will have at least one more supporter. As deep as my hatred for your Ravens run through my veins, I ENJOY hating the Ravens. Perhaps because the Ravens have a history of playing football the right way- a way similar to the Steelers. I'm particularly interested in the heart your team is showing lately after a mid-season slump. It's obvious that Ray has injected some life into this team throughout the years and even the last few games. Thus, my hatred for the Ravens is a shallow one because I RESPECT the team. I can quite honestly tell you that most Steelers fans who deny similar thoughts are full of shit, just as I believe many of your fans respect our team. Unlike the Ravens though, I genuinely hate the Patriots for many obvious reasons that go far beyond what I'm willing to type out. I would love for nothing more than for the Ravens to knock the Pats out of the playoffs and begin to collapse Brady's window of time to win it all WITHOUT it being tainted. Sure, he's a great QB like many before him. But with a good offensive scheme, a good o-line (most of his career), and the zebras assisting along the way, I'm not going to crown his ass. I sincerely hope it doesn't come down to Cundiff again though. Hopefully your defense shows up big- especially in getting to Brady. If the Ravens can limit his dink-and-dunk I believe Flacco may be able to keep it a game. I just figured you guys may enjoy a bit of praise from a Steelers fan. Next year I'm back to laughing at your misery, but, for now, enjoy the path to your next Lombardi and please crush the Pats and Brady along the way. Good luck this weekend, Baltimore. Go Ravens!

Blog Entries

Re: Dear Baltimore and fans..

Great post!

And I agree, the only team I might and I stress might rout for the Steelers against is the Patriots.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSean View Post
    Greetings, Baltimore fans! I am a Steelers fan (as loyal as they come). I would first like to establish that I hate your team before I offer any kind words, lest I lose my standing amongst other Steelers fans. I hate seeing the Ravens take the AFCN (I assure you that the Steelers are merely playing possum and will win the division every year for the remaining years of the NFL). I LOATHE the idea of Flacco with a ring and cannot fathom him actually being mentioned as "elite" if he were to accomplish the unthinkable in a few weeks. Ray Lewis will forever be tarnished in the minds of many for events earlier in his career that we'll never have concrete answers to (same as Ben). The Ravens as a whole are the nemesis of any Steelers fan and as such I will usually always take delight in the shortcomings of your team. However, this weekend is very different.
    When the Ravens travel to Foxboro on Sunday they will have at least one more supporter. As deep as my hatred for your Ravens run through my veins, I ENJOY hating the Ravens. Perhaps because the Ravens have a history of playing football the right way- a way similar to the Steelers. I'm particularly interested in the heart your team is showing lately after a mid-season slump. It's obvious that Ray has injected some life into this team throughout the years and even the last few games. Thus, my hatred for the Ravens is a shallow one because I RESPECT the team. I can quite honestly tell you that most Steelers fans who deny similar thoughts are full of shit, just as I believe many of your fans respect our team. Unlike the Ravens though, I genuinely hate the Patriots for many obvious reasons that go far beyond what I'm willing to type out. I would love for nothing more than for the Ravens to knock the Pats out of the playoffs and begin to collapse Brady's window of time to win it all WITHOUT it being tainted. Sure, he's a great QB like many before him. But with a good offensive scheme, a good o-line (most of his career), and the zebras assisting along the way, I'm not going to crown his ass. I sincerely hope it doesn't come down to Cundiff again though. Hopefully your defense shows up big- especially in getting to Brady. If the Ravens can limit his dink-and-dunk I believe Flacco may be able to keep it a game. I just figured you guys may enjoy a bit of praise from a Steelers fan. Next year I'm back to laughing at your misery, but, for now, enjoy the path to your next Lombardi and please crush the Pats and Brady along the way. Good luck this weekend, Baltimore. Go Ravens!
    Great Post and thanks for your uum...support.

Steeler fan + wall of text = not reading.

There may be some good stuff somewhere inside that ginormous paragraph but I really can't be bothered to look.

Sorry.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

A pig just flew by my window...lol.

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    Steeler fan + wall of text = not reading.

There may be some good stuff somewhere inside that ginormous paragraph but I really can't be bothered to look.

Sorry.
    i think it says he loves the ravens and wished flacco was his qb...i think

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    A pig just flew by my window...lol.
    I saw that once at a Pink Floyd concert. Had to do a double take.

Ummm, Cundiff hasn't been on this team since the preseason. He actually is on the 49'ers roster. If you respect the team and the game, you should get caught up on the roster...filthy stupid Steeler fan...

It's funny, I was talking to a Steelers fan yesterday who said the exact same thing. I guess pretty much everybody hates the Patriots.

Blog Entries

Is it just me or is it odd to hear a steelers fan bitch about getting flags and tainted championships?

i dont dislike the Pats. I do dislike the steelers. all three are pretty much the cream of the crop of the AFC this past decade.

side note i did watch the game last saturday with 3 steelers fans, 2 of which openly rooted for us against the Broncos and openly talked about a Harbaugh bowl being the remaining game left that they wanted to see.
    -JAB

11. Re: Dear Baltimore and fans..

Wow what a stupid post from a stupid fan of an elite franchise. Love it.

Thank you MisterSean for your very respectful post. We are very proud of this team overcoming the odds and many adversities along the way to get to this point. We too hope that Sunday's game holds a very different outcome from last year and our team is motivated to finish it this time. I too loathe the Patriots with my every fiber so a win will be so sweet. GO RAVENS!!