Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 53
  1. #16

    Re: Pats fans are Broncos fans reincarnated



    Quote Originally Posted by BMann View Post
    If your boy Brady would quit putting up 4,500-yard, 35-TD seasons every year, maybe our guy Joe wouldn't look so pedestrian by comparison!
    Man, you don't know how appreciative I am whenever I see a Patriot game with Brady as our QB. It's not going to last forever and I know damn well he'll most likely be the best QB I'll have ever watched play for my team in my lifetime.




  2. #17

    Re: Pats fans are Broncos fans reincarnated

    Actually Flacco and Bledsoe are quite similar...yes?





  3. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    27,500
    The OP links to a piece that's very complimentary to Flacco and that's somehow showing the disrespect from Pats fans?
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  4. #19

    Re: Pats fans are Broncos fans reincarnated

    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    The OP links to a piece that's very complimentary to Flacco and that's somehow showing the disrespect from Pats fans?
    The thread is about how they can't believe Peter King could write such a story.




  5. #20

    Re: Pats fans are Broncos fans reincarnated

    I said this basically on the Pats board. Flacco does not have to be as good as Brady all the time...only for one game. Any QB could do that. Its ONE GAME....

    Would I consider him a to 10 for Fantasy say or if I were starting a team now...no. Would I hate it if I ended up with him...NO! He is fine.




  6. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    10,125
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Pats fans are Broncos fans reincarnated

    Quote Originally Posted by Double TE View Post
    I said this basically on the Pats board. Flacco does not have to be as good as Brady all the time...only for one game. Any QB could do that. Its ONE GAME....

    Would I consider him a to 10 for Fantasy say or if I were starting a team now...no. Would I hate it if I ended up with him...NO! He is fine.
    Yep I agree. To me Flacco's biggest issue has been fixed. That was Cam Cameron. He's been consistently good since Caldwell took over.




  7. #22

    Re: Pats fans are Broncos fans reincarnated

    He is definitely fearless...for better or for worse. Its going to be cold and more importantly windy in Foxbrough...at least thats the current forecast. Those conditions favor a running game and short passing game not long bombs...so we'll see how each team adjusts.




  8. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hyattsville
    Posts
    2,158

    Re: Pats fans are Broncos fans reincarnated

    It is what it is.




  9. #24

    Re: Pats fans are Broncos fans reincarnated

    When one has no basis for an argument, one attacks.

    The Patriots will fall on Sunday, and I don't believe the score will even be close.
    After 5 years of early exits, the journey is finally complete.




  10. #25

    Re: Pats fans are Broncos fans reincarnated

    Quote Originally Posted by SC_Raven_Fan View Post
    When one has no basis for an argument, one attacks.

    The Patriots will fall on Sunday, and I don't believe the score will even be close.
    AWESOME! Vegas disagrees I guess.




  11. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    7,740

    Re: Pats fans are Broncos fans reincarnated

    Quote Originally Posted by Double TE View Post
    AWESOME! Vegas disagrees I guess.
    They did last week too. In almost al the games they did.
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin




  12. #27

    Re: Pats fans are Broncos fans reincarnated

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    They did last week too. In almost al the games they did.
    NE covered..Atl - Seattle was right on the $$ right?




  13. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    7,740

    Re: Pats fans are Broncos fans reincarnated

    Quote Originally Posted by Double TE View Post
    NE covered..Atl - Seattle was right on the $$ right?
    I thought it was 3, but the San Fran game was way off too.

    The point is no one knows.
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin




  14. #29

    Re: Pats fans are Broncos fans reincarnated

    It was 2.5..Atlanta.

    Agreed no one truly knows...otherwise why play the games. I'll say this. Look at the personnel for NE's secondary...totally retooled from last yr.




  15. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    7,740

    Re: Pats fans are Broncos fans reincarnated

    Quote Originally Posted by Double TE View Post
    It was 2.5..Atlanta.

    Agreed no one truly knows...otherwise why play the games. I'll say this. Look at the personnel for NE's secondary...totally retooled from last yr.
    We know, we've discussed it. The Pats are good, no doubt. I've said ti numerous times, turnovers and special teams aside it should be a close game.
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland