Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Pats fans are Broncos fans reincarnated

Quote Originally Posted by BMann View Post
    If your boy Brady would quit putting up 4,500-yard, 35-TD seasons every year, maybe our guy Joe wouldn't look so pedestrian by comparison!
    Man, you don't know how appreciative I am whenever I see a Patriot game with Brady as our QB. It's not going to last forever and I know damn well he'll most likely be the best QB I'll have ever watched play for my team in my lifetime.

Actually Flacco and Bledsoe are quite similar...yes?

The OP links to a piece that's very complimentary to Flacco and that's somehow showing the disrespect from Pats fans?
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    The OP links to a piece that's very complimentary to Flacco and that's somehow showing the disrespect from Pats fans?
    The thread is about how they can't believe Peter King could write such a story.

I said this basically on the Pats board. Flacco does not have to be as good as Brady all the time...only for one game. Any QB could do that. Its ONE GAME....

Would I consider him a to 10 for Fantasy say or if I were starting a team now...no. Would I hate it if I ended up with him...NO! He is fine.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Double TE View Post
    I said this basically on the Pats board. Flacco does not have to be as good as Brady all the time...only for one game. Any QB could do that. Its ONE GAME....

Would I consider him a to 10 for Fantasy say or if I were starting a team now...no. Would I hate it if I ended up with him...NO! He is fine.
    Yep I agree. To me Flacco's biggest issue has been fixed. That was Cam Cameron. He's been consistently good since Caldwell took over.

He is definitely fearless...for better or for worse. Its going to be cold and more importantly windy in Foxbrough...at least thats the current forecast. Those conditions favor a running game and short passing game not long bombs...so we'll see how each team adjusts.

It is what it is.

When one has no basis for an argument, one attacks.

The Patriots will fall on Sunday, and I don't believe the score will even be close.
    After 5 years of early exits, the journey is finally complete.

Quote Originally Posted by SC_Raven_Fan View Post
    When one has no basis for an argument, one attacks.

The Patriots will fall on Sunday, and I don't believe the score will even be close.
    AWESOME! Vegas disagrees I guess.

AWESOME! Vegas disagrees I guess.
    They did last week too. In almost al the games they did.
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    They did last week too. In almost al the games they did.
    NE covered..Atl - Seattle was right on the $$ right?

NE covered..Atl - Seattle was right on the $$ right?
    I thought it was 3, but the San Fran game was way off too.

The point is no one knows.
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin

It was 2.5..Atlanta.

Agreed no one truly knows...otherwise why play the games. I'll say this. Look at the personnel for NE's secondary...totally retooled from last yr.

It was 2.5..Atlanta.

Agreed no one truly knows...otherwise why play the games. I'll say this. Look at the personnel for NE's secondary...totally retooled from last yr.
    We know, we've discussed it. The Pats are good, no doubt. I've said ti numerous times, turnovers and special teams aside it should be a close game.