Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Pats fans are Broncos fans reincarnated

Quote Originally Posted by dscola31 View Post
    With Flacco:

2008- 11-5 2 playoff wins. lost to Pittsburgh in AFCC
    2009- 9-7 1 playoff win. lost to colts in divisional.
    2010- 12-4 1 playoff win. lost to Pitt in divisional
    2011- 12-4 1 playoff win. lost to Pats in AFCC
    2012- 10-6- 2 playoff wins. Face Pats in AFCC.
    Furthermore, all of the teams we lost to went to the SB that same year. For those that find comfort in that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    The OP has it wrong: Pats fans are nothing but Sawx fans in their winter plumage. The same Sawx fans who endeared themselves to the entire baseball universe when, after umpteen years whining about the Curse of the Bambino & jerking shamelessly on the collective heartstrings of fans everywhere, they finally won it all in 2004--& instantly morphed into a shambling mob of obnoxious, arrogant assholes that made your average Yankee bandwagoner sound tame by comparison. (Which made Boston's elimination in Game 162 of 2011 all the sweeter.)
    :word

I heard another good joke (of sorts).

Red Sox fans finally won a World Series and their fans are acting like they're the best ever. Even going so far as to go to Yankees fans in rub it in their faces - which is like a Redneck winning the lottery and going up to Bill Gates and saying, how you like me now bitch!?!?

3. Re: Pats fans are Broncos fans reincarnated

Wow this thread is insulting. Broncos fans...YUCK!

Quote Originally Posted by BMann View Post
    If your boy Brady would quit putting up 4,500-yard, 35-TD seasons every year, maybe our guy Joe wouldn't look so pedestrian by comparison!
    Man, you don't know how appreciative I am whenever I see a Patriot game with Brady as our QB. It's not going to last forever and I know damn well he'll most likely be the best QB I'll have ever watched play for my team in my lifetime.

5. Re: Pats fans are Broncos fans reincarnated

Actually Flacco and Bledsoe are quite similar...yes?

:)

The OP links to a piece that's very complimentary to Flacco and that's somehow showing the disrespect from Pats fans?

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    The OP links to a piece that's very complimentary to Flacco and that's somehow showing the disrespect from Pats fans?
    The thread is about how they can't believe Peter King could write such a story.

8. Re: Pats fans are Broncos fans reincarnated

I said this basically on the Pats board. Flacco does not have to be as good as Brady all the time...only for one game. Any QB could do that. Its ONE GAME....

Would I consider him a to 10 for Fantasy say or if I were starting a team now...no. Would I hate it if I ended up with him...NO! He is fine.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Double TE View Post
    I said this basically on the Pats board. Flacco does not have to be as good as Brady all the time...only for one game. Any QB could do that. Its ONE GAME....

Would I consider him a to 10 for Fantasy say or if I were starting a team now...no. Would I hate it if I ended up with him...NO! He is fine.
    Yep I agree. To me Flacco's biggest issue has been fixed. That was Cam Cameron. He's been consistently good since Caldwell took over.

10. Re: Pats fans are Broncos fans reincarnated

He is definitely fearless...for better or for worse. Its going to be cold and more importantly windy in Foxbrough...at least thats the current forecast. Those conditions favor a running game and short passing game not long bombs...so we'll see how each team adjusts.

It is what it is.

When one has no basis for an argument, one attacks.

The Patriots will fall on Sunday, and I don't believe the score will even be close.
    After 5 years of early exits, the journey is finally complete.