Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NFCC game

Blog Entries

NFCC game

I just realized there's actually another game on Sunday

A lot of you guys (and media) picked the Seahawks to crush Atlanta last week but on that turf it just didn't happen, although they really could've, would've should've won it.

I don't know if its a anti-Atlanta bias but I still cant pick them, especially after seeing what Kaepernick did last week.

I'm picking SF and I also really want them to win. I like Mike Smith but not much more about that organization. If they weren't in the dome for the playoffs it'd be a different story but cudos to them for getting home field.

What are your thoughts?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Re: NFCC game

Niners. They're a better team than Atlanta, IMO. Atlanta's defense is suspect. The Niners are tough on both sides of the ball.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Atlanta at home is too good. They were as tight as could be last week and they should have a much better performance this week.
    360 tag: Ahhhhhhhhnold

I think SF will win, but I don't want their Harbaugh to get to the SB before us, nor do I want to face his team there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    I think SF will win, but I don't want their Harbaugh to get to the SB before us, nor do I want to face his team there.
    Better j harbaugh then matty ice, never hear the end of it. Who needs a lot of playoff wins to go to the SB?(media talking)

Blog Entries

if i'm thinking about our SB chances, I want the Falcons...

But I can't deny I want a 49ers-Ravens SB. Two Harbaughs is amazing storyline, and I would feel okay losing to Jim Harbaugh and Kaepernick. I would DETEST losing to Mike Smith (who was two long passes and 2 FG attempts from being fired) and Matty Ice. Also, I think the 49ers are the more dangerous team.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

7. Re: NFCC game

I picked the Ravens to play the Falcons before the playoff started so I'm going to stick with my picks. Obviously the Falcons looked HORRIBLE in the 2nd half and Kapernick looked like a video game QB vs Green Bay. I'm banking on the fact that Green Bay's defense is brutal and Atlanta can't be THAT bad, and the Falcons play really good at home.

Plus there may be some "nobody believes in them" going on in there...I atleast think they'll have a chance.

Blog Entries

If/when the Ravens beat the Pats, I'd rather face Atlanta than SF, but since the SB is in a dome, that plays to their strengths.

No win situation but I won't complain about the opponent

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

9. Re: NFCC game

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    If/when the Ravens beat the Pats, I'd rather face Atlanta than SF, but since the SB is in a dome, that plays to their strengths.

No win situation but I won't complain about the opponent
    I'm not too worried about which NFC team which match up better with to be honest. Lets just get to the Super Bowl first and then we can worry about who we'll be facing. Personally I don't see how we couldn't hang with Atlanta and San Fran if we can beat both Peyton and Brady in their buildings in January.

Blog Entries

Go Atlanta. SF might put a whoopin' on the Ravens. Big brother Jim and the scowl.Attachment 1333Attachment 1334

Blog Entries

Remember, we played Big Brother Jim at Thanksgiving 2011...Baltimore won.

Granted, Suggs and the pass rush was out of their mind awesome, and it was Alex Smith, not Kaepernick. But no QB is unbeatable. Kaepernick has weaknesses, just like anyone else.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

I'm pulling for the Niners in the NFC. If the Ravens don't win the Super Bowl, I want the Niners to win it. Mainly because if the Niners win, it ties them with Pit in total SB wins, and I'm sure that will tie Stiller fans in knots knowing that their franchise is no longer the only one that needs one for the other thumb. And in fact, the other franchise with six would have never lost a SB, much less two.

If the Ravens don't win it all, at least we could revel in Stiller misery if the Niners win. If the Pats or Falcons win it all, we'll just be miserable period...