Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Anyone else having trouble focusing this week?

Quote Originally Posted by Shambla View Post
    I have been getting nothing done at work this week.
    It's all about using your time wisely.

I've re-watched the Denver game 3 times. Watched the week 3 home game vs. the Pats again.. Watched the 2000 "America's Game" twice on NFL Network on Demand. Even dragged out the ol' VHS tape they put out shortly after the Super Bowl win in 2001.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post

I've re-watched the Denver game 3 times. Watched the week 3 home game vs. the Pats again.. Watched the 2000 "America's Game" twice on NFL Network on Demand. Even dragged out the ol' VHS tape they put out shortly after the Super Bowl win in 2001.
    I've seen Denver game twice now, but I work long hours. This game's gonna rock.

iggyman555 Guest

ive been pretty useless at work this week. glad we have monday off because last year i called out after the cundiff miss, if we lose this year no way i can show up to work on monday

Blog Entries

I don't get Monday off, so I'm hatin' on you guys a little.... Not really, just jealous. :)

I am scared shitless of Sunday. I'm more confident than last week but still not hopeful. Which is good cuz I enjoy the games more with no expectation. I just want to win so badly, were going to have to play perfect football. I'm gonna be hungover on my flight back from Baltimore to Oklahoma.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post

the Denver playoff game is arguably one of the greatest games in Raven history, seriously.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    I don't get Monday off, so I'm hatin' on you guys a little.... Not really, just jealous. :)
    Yeah, I'm not off either.
    To make matters worse I got a damn Steeler fan riding with me monday who is in training.

If we win, shouldn't be too bad of a day, if we lose........
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

I refresh this thread dozens of times a day. Espn, CBS, here, WNST, repeat. Slowest week ever

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    the Denver playoff game is arguably one of the greatest games in Raven history, seriously.
    To think we'll be talking about this game for years to come. Definitely one for the history books.

Good thing I'm self-employed or I'd been fired already, thanks to that Denver game.

Blog Entries

For you young guys who've never been there, This week is nutten.

Wait til super bowl week if we get there and to make it worse we will have to wait two weeks, not one.

It will drive you nuts just waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by EdReed4HOF View Post
    I just can't stop thinking about the game Sunday. It's all I've been thinking about. It's driving me insane. I haven't been able to focus on anything else all week long. I want to win this so badly, I'm becoming obsessed.

Either way I'm gonna cry, I just hope they're tears of joy!

Anyone else feeling the same way?

Sorry if this is a corny thread, but I need to vent my feelings somehow.
    Completely! I work for myself- and have a queue of jobs piling up- and am just about useless this week. I turn on the computer, cue up a project to edit, and then proceed to click between espn and nfl network... listen to 105.7, and check forums everywhere. Gotta win Sunday to make this uselessness worth it!
    "Sorry officer, nothing wrong here. I'm just watching the Ravens game!"