Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Anyone else having trouble focusing this week?

If we win Sunday, I am definitely taking the Monday after the SB off. I'll either be hung over from celebrating deep into the night, or catatonic.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    No way could I be like that after last year. I want revenge in the worst way. This is different then it would have been if we were going to Houston. This is bigger in my mind. This is one of those games we'll be referring to years from now.
    If they topple us twice in 2 subsequent AFC Championships I would have to admit they can consistently beat us. I would rather eat a bag of vomit. I am confident we will win because Ray Lewis does not want me to eat a bag of vomit.

This has been the least productive week of my life.

Blog Entries
    In the airport with my Raven gear on drinking a beer. The mayor of Green Bay just came by and introduced himself and said he was really backing the Ravens. Pretty cool

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Are we there yet?....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

I feel the same OP. Im obsessed with this weeks game. So glad I chose this week as one of my vacation weeks a few months ago. Im ALWAYS browsing here, or watching NFLN. Difference is Im approaching it different this year. Last season, I was so certain the Ravens would pull this off that we me and my friend got to the bar (around 1130am) I was drunk by gametime lol. I pre-celebrated and when he missed that field goal, the whole bar got silent and jaws dropped. I want them to win this so bad, but Im not going to pre-celebrate and get my hopes up.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    In the airport with my Raven gear on drinking a beer. The mayor of Green Bay just came by and introduced himself and said he was really backing the Ravens. Pretty cool
    That's wild! Must be a personal thing with him. It's not like the Packers have any history with the Patriots.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fma780 View Post
    I feel the same OP. Im obsessed with this weeks game. So glad I chose this week as one of my vacation weeks a few months ago. Im ALWAYS browsing here, or watching NFLN. Difference is Im approaching it different this year. Last season, I was so certain the Ravens would pull this off that we me and my friend got to the bar (around 1130am) I was drunk by gametime lol. I pre-celebrated and when he missed that field goal, the whole bar got silent and jaws dropped. I want them to win this so bad, but Im not going to pre-celebrate and get my hopes up.
    Described me last year (With out being completely drunk) and this year too.

Blog Entries

I haven't got much done at work this week. lol It took me about till Wednesday to get over the Denver win and focus towards the Pats.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    That's wild! Must be a personal thing with him. It's not like the Packers have any history with the Patriots.
    Said he met with the Baltimore mayor today and he loves Ray Lewis. I'm flying out of DCA

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I am passing the time asking my steeler co workers how the couch feels and little things like that I have fun.

The Ravens have come way too far to lose again
    90% of the game is half mental