Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Thursday Injury Report Status: Ravens @ Patriots (AFCC)

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider

Ravens rule out Asa Jackson. Questionable: Bernard Pierce, Vonta Leach, David Reed, Dannell Ellerbe
    If Peirce is on the same level of questionable as Leach and Ellerbe than mark him down for a 100 snaps.

Blog Entries
    Yikes hope this is gamesmanship

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Yikes hope this is gamesmanship
    dont get scared. Harbaugh himself said we were in good shape injury wise.

Blog Entries

It will probably be pain tolerance for Pierce. Obviously his knee is going to take impacts. If it limits his ability to effectively run, then obviously we will have to lean on Rice that much more, which isn't a bad thing. In fact before Pierce started strutting his stuff...our game plan was basically just Rice anyway.

Whatever Pierce can contribute will be a bonus. I really hope he can be effective because I think he opens up a different dynamic. But we can win without him I think. I really really want him out there though.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    It will probably be pain tolerance for Pierce. Obviously his knee is going to take impacts. If it limits his ability to effectively run, then obviously we will have to lean on Rice that much more, which isn't a bad thing. In fact before Pierce started strutting his stuff...our game plan was basically just Rice anyway.

Whatever Pierce can contribute will be a bonus. I really hope he can be effective because I think he opens up a different dynamic. But we can win without him I think. I really really want him out there though.
    At the very least I hope it's a decoy, even if it's only for a few plays (as long as they work)

Wow I didn't think Pierce was really that hurt. I thought they were playing coy with him during the week. Can't really fudge the Friday report to much that is usually the closest you will get to the truth in regards to injuries in the NFL. Pierce's home run capability is scary.

I will be more than a little bummed if Pierce isn't able to play at or near full capacity on Sunday. We'll miss him if he can't.