Blog Entries

Flacco's Playoff Stats

I'll just leave this here...

Re: Flacco's Playoff Stats

I've had my identifier set as "Steve Flacco, Apparently" for some time now as a jab at the hater who months ago accused me of being Flacco's brother in a pathetic attempt to discredit me for saying that I believe Joe Flacco is an elite, championship caliber QB. Between that and the folks who THIS VERY SEASON accused me of being a member of the Raven's PR team for saying that I still unequivocally believe we could win it all this year despite a bad showing against Houston, I'm feeling somewhat smug right now.

Joe is elite.

We are a champion team.

Keep accusing me of drinking the kool aid haters, your bitter frustration only fuels me.

#VINDICATED
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    I've had my identifier set as "Steve Flacco, Apparently" for some time now as a jab at the hater who months ago accused me of being Flacco's brother in a pathetic attempt to discredit me for saying that I believe Joe Flacco is an elite, championship caliber QB. Between that and the folks who THIS VERY SEASON accused me of being a member of the Raven's PR team for saying that I still unequivocally believe we could win it all this year despite a bad showing against Houston, I'm feeling somewhat smug right now.

Joe is elite.

We are a champion team.

Keep accusing me of drinking the kool aid haters, your bitter frustration only fuels me.

#VINDICATED
    patriot:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    I'll just leave this here...

Those stats don't lie. Flacco is an elite Quarterback.