Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Talking Re: Billick praises crowd

Section 130, where I was sitting was off the wall. Man, I can barely talk after this game. I try, and my voice just gives out.

After the game, I was just high-fiving so many people leaving the stadium. People were signing: Let's go Ravens, let's go! And man...it was just outstanding.

Re: Billick praises crowd

I think some folks were cheering cause Ray was on the screen. He was kind of asking for the cheers.

This is the 1st time since Jax 2000 that the crowd was cheering like that after the game.

My congratulations to all who are hoarse now. Awesome. I have NEVER heard a 'Defense' chant on TV as that one today near the end of the game. Ya did me proud, people.
    ENFORCE THE 1ST AMENDMENT WITH THE SECOND, NEVER DISARM

My throat hurts. What a win. 4-0. Great crowd!!!!

5. Re: Billick praises crowd

Yes the stadium was loud today, not the loudest but the last few mins was pretty close. other games have a had a more continous loudness to them.

I blame the ravens video personel a slight bit for showing ray on the screen while the offense is on the field....what else are people going to do but get loud for him....they need to put up that "Quiet- offense at work" video.

But agree with the Jax game comparison, one of the loudest post game exits..

A bit horse but well worth it. Hands hurt from banging on the seats, too.:hammer:
    I BLEED RAVEN PURPLE!!!

I miss going to the games. I FELT the crowd get louder at the end. I still miantain we've got some of the best goddamn fans in the NFL, I could give a fuck what some assholes in the media say. Our fans are fucking great and the opposing team KNOWS IT.

Poor Marty Schottenchoker almost had a stroke it was so loud out there today... Excellent job by Excellent fans...

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    I'm so hoarse now, I have to whisper to be heard. Great crowd response in the 4th Q final 4 minutes (except for those few idiots screaming while on offense).

Oh that makes me angry!!! I lost my voice at half time, but still managed to make noise! Think I bruised my hand on the seats:grbac: :bag:

You guys were VERY impessive. I was laughing to myself as I listened to it thinking, boy Baltimore is going to very quiet tomorrow because everyone is leaving it all at M&T.

I don't have much of a voice today. Some people will say that is good.

I agree with Jonathan Ogden I'm getting to old for this. Both of my boys had to miss the game because of work and school and both asked me after the game if the stadium was rockin and I couldn't answer them. I lost my voice. I think it was the loudest ever. In my section near the end zone(east end) you could feel the stadium rockin and our seats are just under cover so the sound was bouncing off the upper deck. I also stopped long enough to look around the stadium during the celebration. Inspiring!!