Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pitta Love

Pitta Love

I'm sure we'll have a bunch of player threads going, but Pitta is soooo CLUTCH. Great hands and really set the tone of a resurgent offense with his catch and run on the crossing pattern. In a game where the Ravens needed to make plays over the middle, Boldin certainly deserves a ton of credit, but so does Pitta.

Those two guys ate alive the Pats' secondary in the second half.

2. Re: Pitta Love

Pitta is so reliable for Flacco. I still remember watching him perfect the Gauntlet drill at the Combine and now to have him, making big catches and moving the chains. It's awesome. He's a perfect fit for our offense and has a great connection with Joe. He hangs in tough, a lot like Todd Heap did here for years, and tonight was no different. Mr. Reliable, quietly one of the games best TE's.

Re: Pitta Love

Still waiting for - and frosted about - the flag that should have been thrown on the play before his TD catch. Clearly a PF that should have been called. And, clear as day.

Oh well, glad he didn't get knocked out of the game, so he could come back and make them pay.
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

Still wondering how a flag was NOT thrown when Pitta was hit right before his TD.

BS.

And Pitta catching the TD after the a big hit (should have been a freakin penalty) awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by B-more Ravor View Post
    Still waiting for - and frosted about - the flag that should have been thrown on the play before his TD catch. Clearly a PF that should have been called. And, clear as day.

Oh well, glad he didn't get knocked out of the game, so he could come back and make them pay.
    No doubt! He took a shot, got back up, and scored a huge TD! That's heart. Those are hands. That's DENNIS PITTA!
    Last edited by Kyle Cactus; 01-21-2013 at 01:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by B-more Ravor View Post

Seriously. I was appalled that Nantz/Simms said it was a clean hit.

Blog Entries

As I said on the Gronk thread, Ozzie would never say I told you so but he is saying
    I'm glad I have PItta who will play Sunday and impact while Gronk misses another big
    PO game. It's a bad back, bad ankle, bad arm. Always something with Gronk.

PItta keeps going and going and impacting and Dickson played today too.

And I'm sure JIm Harbs will remember Pitta winning the game with a TD Joe
    threaded between 2 of his defenders the last time he played us here.

Agree. Pitta's just great and I love him.

But the thing about the PF penalty... that stuff is just wrong. The Ravens should not have been penalized those 2 times either (Ray's hit on Hernandez, when Ray crouched and so did Hernandez - what the hell can Ray possibly do to not hit him?, and I think it was Pollard). It's making the game unworkable. You can't throw a flag every time there's a hard hit on a receiver and his head snaps back. Or I guess maybe you can, because they do now... but IMO it's ruining the game. sorry to hijack the thread.... carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by sopranocorleone View Post
    Seriously. I was appalled that Nantz/Simms said it was a clean hit.
    Nothing should come as a surprise from "commentators" when it comes to do or die for Brady/Manning

11. Re: Pitta Love

Not only that, but he intentionally drove him into the ground, and Goodell talks about player safety. Pollard's hit was nothing compared to that and the difference was that it was clean. It is getting ridiculous.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bl1tz View Post
    Nothing should come as a surprise from "commentators" when it comes to do or die for Brady/Manning
    Simms was besides himself after the game.

He's the guy who got upset for all us fans for complaining about the Brady Rule and
    all the other rules for pussy QBs.

He said just stop it, just stop it.

He was always a pusy.