Ravens win and Baltimore goes NUTS!!!

Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Re: Ravens win and Baltimore goes NUTS!!!

What a freakin awesome moment that was. I was drunk as hell. I heard my neighbor outside talking, and yelled at him to come celebrate with me. We did, it was amazing.

That video was AWESOME!!!

That is a great video!

man everytime i watch a vid or the replays from the game and seeing how other fans reacted and remembering how i felt, i'm not gonna lie: tears. i'm more proud of this team here in 2013 than i was of the super bowl team in 2000.

iggyman555 Guest

wow awesome

WOOOOOOOFREAKINHOOOOOOO!!!

Great job on that video Tony.
    I wish i had some vid of the neighbors screamin and bangin pots and pans out of doors here in the 'Dena lol. Fire works too.

You know the impact that game has had on folks around here is truly remarkable. It's a full 4 days later and people are still beaming when they tell you where they were and what they did when the F Bomb dropped and the shit hit the fan!

Go Ravens!!!
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Quote Originally Posted by Real Fan Dan View Post
    WOOOOOOOFREAKINHOOOOOOO!!!

Great job on that video Tony.
    I wish i had some vid of the neighbors screamin and bangin pots and pans out of doors here in the 'Dena lol. Fire works too.

You know the impact that game has had on folks around here is truly remarkable. It's a full 4 days later and people are still beaming when they tell you where they were and what they did when the F Bomb dropped and the shit hit the fan!

Go Ravens!!!
    I just had the good sense to feature the great video. It was sent to me on Twitter and I re-posted it giving credit to the creators at OakCreekTV
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Blog Entries

yeah that was good

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by rlh445 View Post
    man everytime i watch a vid or the replays from the game and seeing how other fans reacted and remembering how i felt, i'm not gonna lie: tears. i'm more proud of this team here in 2013 than i was of the super bowl team in 2000.
    You said it. I will always remember this game. Always. I want to say I'm so happy that it's like the joyful version of what I felt after the Evans-Cundiff debacle from last year's AFCCG, but I'm even happier than that. There aren't really any words. To be counted out by EVERYONE except yourselves and your own city ... I'm getting goosebumps just to type it.

I missed all the post-game interviews with Ray, Sal, Solomon, etc. because I ran out on the porch (away from all my friends) to have a quiet moment and cry. Since I've never been married, had children, etc., I think I can honestly say that was one of the happiest moments of my life.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh