Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    This guy should not be a nfl qb. He should just stick to being an uggs model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Patriots Fans put up Billboard Counting Days till Ray's Retirement

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    This guy should not be a nfl qb. He should just stick to being an uggs model.

Yea you wish that Uggs model was your QB of the last 13 years

Quote Originally Posted by Gronkey Kong View Post
    Exactly, and more of my point is the people who think BA's tweets or this billboard's message will have ANY kind of impact on the game need to get real. I keep seeing shit about "You don't want to make the Patriots mad! Don't want to get them extra motivation!" as well as "You don't want to get Ray Lewis more fired up than he already is! Big mistake!" and the truth of it is NONE of that is going to help Hernandez catch balls, none of it is going to make Ngata shed blocks easier, none of it is going to make Ridley carry the ball better or Flacco throw the ball deeper. None of it matters, and it really annoys me when anyone on either side of the fanbase thinks it does. These are two GREAT playoff teams who will be playing with hearts of a champion, and it's a little insulting to say they need motivation to play their best this weekend
    Exactly, Gronkey Gone.

So can you remind me again why it matters if a player makes a comment that they are going to win, or if they "know how to talk to the media" correctly?

Blog Entries
    Why u mad tho?

Blog Entries

It would've been pretty awesome having him, no doubt. But at this point, I'll take Flacco.

Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessVictory View Post
    Exactly, Gronkey Gone.

So can you remind me again why it matters if a player makes a comment that they are going to win, or if they "know how to talk to the media" correctly?
    Because I'm drawing that comparison in a thread about a billboard and you people calling it cocky, when it came from nobody in the Pats organization's mouth. Maybe then you all can drop the disrespect card you like to play every year

Because I'm drawing that comparison in a thread about a billboard and you people calling it cocky, when it came from nobody in the Pats organization's mouth. Maybe then you all can drop the disrespect card you like to play every year
    Are you serious? THIS is a Ravens board right? You came here trolling for an arguement and I'm pretty sure you're gonna find one. Wasn't that your objective? To start with....how can you possibly say the Ravens DO get the respect they deserve when the entire nation is saying that the Ravens didn't beat the Broncos....the Broncos lost the game or gave it away or whatever. They got their butts whipped and the Pats will face them on Sunday. That's why they play the games....right or wrong?
    Superman wears Flacco PJ's to bed!....

He'll be the Ravens QB for the next 8 or 9 years, who's replacing old brady? Pats should start looking for a replacement soon.

Quote Originally Posted by RAYvens Fan View Post
    Are you serious? THIS is a Ravens board right? You came here trolling for an arguement and I'm pretty sure you're gonna find one. Wasn't that your objective? To start with....how can you possibly say the Ravens DO get the respect they deserve when the entire nation is saying that the Ravens didn't beat the Broncos....the Broncos lost the game or gave it away or whatever. They got their butts whipped and the Pats will face them on Sunday. That's why they play the games....right or wrong?
    Hold on I'm going to go try and find where I said that...

one sec I'm still looking.

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    He'll be the Ravens QB for the next 8 or 9 years, who's replacing old brady? Pats should start looking for a replacement soon.
    Matthew Slater.

I was just agreeing with you.. none of it means anything. Obviously the billboard is a marketing thing and I am not one of those people that is calling it cocky. Hell, as long as they update it once we beat you guys, I actually like it. Oh, I'm also not one of those people that worries about disrepect, either.

:happyanim

Quote Originally Posted by somedumbguy View Post
    Its like masturbation. The person who put it up went to a lot of effort, probably made him feel good, but ultimately didn't really accomplish anything.
    I think I just Al Rokered in my pants after I read this.