Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Was Ray Even there?

Did anyone notice if Ray was even there tonight? They didn't show him at all, not even during warm ups, and never spoke his name the whole night either.

I get the feeling he was given a free pass to go on vacation until next week.

I know that wouldn't be his decision, but if that's the case, it's pretty bogus. Everyone else had to be there.

Can someone tell me if I'm wrong?

Re: Was Ray Even there?

Who gives a crap, really?

I mean, as long as he wasn't doing the town...

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

I dont care if he was in japn drunk with 3 hookers as long as he shows up on monday

According to The Sun, he was not there for family reasons.

Exactly why would Ray Lewis, or the Ravens organization, for that matter, want him to return to the site of his greatest disgrace for a meaningless game against Chris Redman?

If anything, keeping him away from that place would be the sensible thing to do.

Now if you could, please explain to me how him not being there was "bogus"?

He was out for personal reasons, and that's fine with me. Besides, I think he should avoid Atlanta for the rest of his life.

I think all Ravens should avoid Atlanta.

Let me start this by saying up front that Ray is my favorite athlete of all time, in any sport.

However, I think if the team is supposed to be there, he should be there, even if not in the game.

I don't care about what happended in 2000, that's long past at this point. If I am not mistaken, I believe he mentioned something about going on vacation during his radio show last week.

If that's the case, I don't think it's far to the other team members, and I think these are the types of things that can create dissention.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenwoman View Post
    He was out for personal reasons, and that's fine with me. Besides, I think he should avoid Atlanta for the rest of his life.
    Well said!!!!
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens

I really don't care. The Damn Pre-Season is now over

Let's Play Some Real Football

GO RAVENS

A lot of big-time starters don't bother showing up for the fourth game. Read Peter King's MMQB from this past week...he states the same thing. This isn't abnormal at all. Why should the big time players that aren't gonna play and have no reason to worry about it, come on a trip to watch a meaningless game?

Meh...doesn't matter.

- C -

12. Re: Was Ray Even there?

Who the heck cares..I am finding out that, people here in Baltimore need something to whine about... JUST SHUT UP AND PLAY FOOTBALL:D