Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens - Patriots AFC Title Game Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Gronkey Kong View Post
    I wouldn't go that fucking far!

If Baltimore were to win, it'd depend on who they face. If they play SF I'd be rooting for Baltimore, because something about Kaeperprick just rubs me the wrong way. If they go against ATL I'd love to see my dude Natty Ice win it all.
    Out of all the players not playing for the Pats, Ed's one of my favorite players. I was living in South Florida in the 2000's and went to all of UM's home games because of a connection and met a lot of those guys. Ed was cool, and so were many other players I met. Wished we drafted him because he made crazy plays when he was at UM too. So I'm a fan and he deserves a ring more than anyone else out there.

I'm a bigger Ed Reed fan than a Matt Ryan.

On a side note, I also met Bryant McKinnie after they played FSU. That dude was a mountain of a man and he probably was just 20 yrs old then.

And regarding these forums, it's a lot better than any other AFC East fan forums I've visited. Or Steelers forums.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gronkey Kong View Post
    I wouldn't go that fucking far!

If Baltimore were to win, it'd depend on who they face. If they play SF I'd be rooting for Baltimore, because something about Kaeperprick just rubs me the wrong way. If they go against ATL I'd love to see my dude Natty Ice win it all.
    Natty Ice? Was that a purposeful misspelling?

Blech.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan in MD View Post

Out of all the players not playing for the Pats, Ed's one of my favorite players. I was living in South Florida in the 2000's and went to all of UM's home games because of a connection and met a lot of those guys. Ed was cool, and so were many other players I met. Wished we drafted him because he made crazy plays when he was at UM too. So I'm a fan and he deserves a ring more than anyone else out there.

I'm a bigger Ed Reed fan than a Matt Ryan.

On a side note, I also met Bryant McKinnie after they played FSU. That dude was a mountain of a man and he probably was just 20 yrs old then.

And regarding these forums, it's a lot better than any other AFC East fan forums I've visited. Or Steelers forums.
    Steeler forums are typically full of bandwagon fans who dont know shit about football ...or really the Steelers. Outside of the big name guys (Roethlisberger...Polamalu...etc) they dont know jack without using google.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

new england's last 11 games
    NYJ
    STL
    BUF
    IND
    NYJ
    MIA
    HOU

DECEMBER
    SF
    JAC
    MIA

LAST WEEK
    HOU

i think you can arguably say that this will be NE greatest challenge in over the last 3 months. it will be like trying to run a marathon when you only trained for a half marathon. they have been in the ring sparing with chumps for the last 12 quarters of regulation and now a team thats actually playing to its capabilities will meet them on sunday.

There are two keys to the Ravens winning this one and IF they can accomplish them this game doesnt even have to be a nail biter.

1.Imagine the production that Joe and company could have had in a 20 - 23 game last january if wilfork didnt blow up the entire Offensive game plan. Lets start with getting him contained on sunday and we'll work from there.

2. i personally am high on Joe flacco but i dont ever assume that a quarterback wont have a bad game just because he had a good one the week before or a whole year ago for that matter. that said if number 5 puts 7s on the board, we are in business.

NOTE: dont believe the hype about them being the same with or without Gronk. the td to int ratio without him doesn't prove that and neither do their red zone numbers. if they haven't looked bad this year as a unit without him its probably because they also statistically have the easiest schedule of all 32 teams.

Blog Entries
    Gronk is a huge loss for the patriots. I don't care what they say. You can't replace a guy like that. He was their main deep/redzone threat and is a hell of a blocker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Had a dream the ravens won 45-31 so ill go with that .. Ed Reed will be a difference maker

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Gronk is a huge loss for the patriots. I don't care what they say. You can't replace a guy like that. He was their main deep/redzone threat and is a hell of a blocker.

yeah blocking too, i forgot about that. remember when he put sizzle down on his way to his route? blocking is huge.

denver would have won last week if moreno was still in there. not because hillman couldnt run but because his pass protection wasnt good enough to allow manning to run the kind of routes they would have liked to.

Hernandez & Ridley have a big game. Wilfork gets in the backfield enough to hold the Ravens to 27 and McCourty intercepts one of Flaccos deeps shots to Smith to close out the game.

Pats 31
    Ravens 27

Pats 27
    Ravens 16

I have a bad gut feeling about this one. I hope it was just that leftover pizza.

10. Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens - Patriots AFC Title Game Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post

Hernandez is back. If Gronk is an A player...Hernandez is a B+...since either one was hurt or the other NE learned to play with just one of them. Is AH as good as Gronk? No...but the drop off is not Gronk to some stiff. Hernandez is good. NE is deep. Woodhead goes down and Vereen is just as good if not better.

Prediction:

Ravens 60

NE: 3

I have to go with the dream I had 2 nights ago......

RAVENS......44
    Pats.............6

Think 2000 defensive performance!!!

Blog Entries

Someone will have to remind me of when the last time the Pats beat them by more than two possessions. Off hand im saying, its been a while!

i would type another response but im going to save my 400th post for "RAVENS WIN.....BALTIMORE IS GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL"

And now a list of things i don't want my 400th post to read

1. Go 49ers !!!
    2. Fire Cam !!!.....wait....
    3. Really....Stevan Ridley ????
    4. So who do we like in the 1st round ?
    5. it has been real ray thanks for the ride