Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens - Patriots AFC Title Game Prediction Thread

Suggs gets three sacks, Brady spends the day crying to the refs and has another bad game against the ravens.

BAL 38
    NE 28

Hoping for a hard fought, physical game not ruined by the referees.Ravens defense allows 3's instead of 7's(the secret to all blowouts), and Flacco and his offense play their A game. It should be interesting. Brady getting sacked often is always a good thing. Welker,lloyd,and whoever is their running back have been consistent. Ravens will put a hurting on players during the game is the Raven Way. Hope that continues. Won't predict a score, but the team that wants it more wins.

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Ravens win by 3, 33-30. #NoWeapon.
    You do realize that Twitter hashtags don't work on a messageboard, right?

Good guys 31
    pats 21

Pats 31
    Ravens 24

I can't see the ravens losing a close game. They won't allow themselves to be heartbroken again by the pats. The only way we lose is if we get completely overwhelmed and blown off the field

I see the Cheatriots making it a priority to stop the long pass, playing their safeties deep, which opens up the middle/sidelines for the multiple Raven weapons. Rice/Pierce gash for 150+ yards combined, Pitta and Boldin combine for ten catches, Ravens win time of posession wi long drives and win the game, 27-23.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Quote Originally Posted by sailorsam View Post
    I see the Cheatriots making it a priority to stop the long pass, playing their safeties deep, which opens up the middle/sidelines for the multiple Raven weapons. Rice/Pierce gash for 150+ yards combined, Pitta and Boldin combine for ten catches, Ravens win time of posession wi long drives and win the game, 27-23.
    I feel like this is going to be a very tough game for them to gameplan. We've been launching it deep A LOT, but at the same time we've been running the ball constantly. How do you pick which one to stop? If you pick one, you leave the other open. If you pick both, the you probably don't do as well of a job at one of them AND you leave the middle of the field wide open. If I'm a defensive coach, I have no clue right now which pieces I want to devote my resources to take away, for fear that I choose wrong.

9. Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens - Patriots AFC Title Game Prediction Thread

Ravens 27
    Pats 21

Please get the picture of Lee Evans dropping the ball out of my head!!!

If the Ravens Oline dominates the pats Dline 75% of the game, whatever the Ravens scheme offensively will get first downs and score. Ravens appear to be healthier then this time last year. After the last two games, Flacco and his offense have awakened a lot of people. No more away game Bs from the talking heads. The OC and DC have experience with the pats,something that will benefit the Ravens this year. Pees had his defense(when he was Pats DC) play against brady. He alone has inside knowledge on brady. Caldwell has seen peyton lose enough to definitely want this win. He got his win last saturday against peyton using Flacco who is younger and more talented then peyton was in his first 5 years. Pats need to play their A game against a team that is familiar with them. Familiar with them and have a goal this year considering what happened last year. This year it is for Art Modell and Ray Lewis. Last year the pats got by winning for Marge Kraft(wife of the owner). Hope the Ravens are successful and Art Modell makes the HOF. It would be awesome.

11. Ravens 24-17 Patriots. Low scoring and edgy affair but one in which we're always in control. We pick off Brady as he is leading a late game drive and knee it out.

Pierce, Rice and Boldin with the Touchdowns.

Ridley and Woodhead to score for the Pats

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries
    I have a good friend who is a Pats season ticket holder. I've gone to several games with him and taken him to Ravens games. He's not at all confident but who is?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!