Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Great Mike Silver/Yahoo article on Resilient Ravens

There are so many reasons for me to believe that we leave NE as the AFC Champions...

-I just cant see how we can lose after going through the AFCC loss last year.
    -I just cant see how we can lose with this Ray Lewis emotional roller coaster that the Ravens are riding.
    -I just cant see how we can lose with everything finally coming together at the right time (offense and defense). We are the "hot" team right now that everyone wants to be in the playoffs.
    -I just cant see how we can lose with claiming victory over Peyton Manning on the road last week. That win HAS to mean something!
    -I just cant see how we can lose with the Oline finally playing to their potential.
    -I just cant see how we can lose with Flacco literally on the brink of shutting EVERYONE up about his level of play.
    -I just cant see how we can lose after going through so many injuries this year and now being on the doorstep of the SuperBowl.

I just cant see how we can lose this game!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    There are so many reasons for me to believe that we leave NE as the AFC Champions...

-I just cant see how we can lose after going through the AFCC loss last year.
    -I just cant see how we can lose with this Ray Lewis emotional roller coaster that the Ravens are riding.
    -I just cant see how we can lose with everything finally coming together at the right time (offense and defense). We are the "hot" team right now that everyone wants to be in the playoffs.
    -I just cant see how we can lose with claiming victory over Peyton Manning on the road last week. That win HAS to mean something!
    -I just cant see how we can lose with the Oline finally playing to their potential.
    -I just cant see how we can lose with Flacco literally on the brink of shutting EVERYONE up about his level of play.
    -I just cant see how we can lose after going through so many injuries this year and now being on the doorstep of the SuperBowl.

I just cant see how we can lose this game!!!!
    Unless the football gods decide they hate us, and we turn the ball over a bunch of times or allow some more special teams disasters, I think we can't really lose this game either. It will come down to the wire, if we don't flat our crush them, and in crunch time we will make the plays.

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    He's actually going to be the key to this game in my opinion. I expect the Pats to play alot of 2 deep zone coverages and I really think the middle of the field will be riped for the picking.
    Check out Profootballtalk.com... Boldin has proclaimed WE WILL WIN! I just love his spunk and attitude!! This team will be FIRED UP COME SUNDAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens27Girl View Post
    Check out Profootballtalk.com... Boldin has proclaimed WE WILL WIN! I just love his spunk and attitude!! This team will be FIRED UP COME SUNDAY!
    I just saw that. He just might come up big this Sunday:)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens27Girl View Post
    Ah.. He didn't say we are going to win, as some sort of guarantee.

He was asked how is this game going to be different from last year.

Because we're going to make it different.

How?

Cause we'll win....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    I remember seeing the Bills smash the Raiders 51-3 in the AFCCG back in '91. My father felt the game was less on account of the lack of competitiveness. I, even then, enjoyed a nice beat-down. I smell another and I'd love to watch it if it happens. Probably wishful thinking but we're living wishful thinking according to a lot of people already...
    I remember that game. It was the last time Bo Jackson ever played. It was sad to see him limping around getting smashed by those great Bills linebackers. I wouldn't mind though if it was us doing it to the Patriots.