Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Great, now Paul Kruger says something stupid on Twitter

I don't really feel like slamming Manning, especially now that he's no longer playing for his previous team. He consistently shows respect for the game and those who play it.

But, if you're going to shoot the wounded, you might as well double tap:

At least Grbac won a playoff game.

BS

Mountain meet molehill.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Blog Entries

eh, that was some ribbing after the game. Also, fairly non-serious. I mean, who REALLY thinks Denver should've stuck with Tebow? (Other than Peter Tebow and Skip Bayless). It's just a joke about different QB, same results.

BA was being accusatory...Also, you trash talk AFTER a game, not before it.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

You guys are being way too serious. Just calm the hell down. The players dont care about it, and neither should you

Blog Entries

Exactly how many people go on twitter anyway?

Besdies, Kruger was right. Tebow beat the Squeelers in POs while Manning lost.

Who knows what Tebow might have done had he not be shafted. NOw Manning is out of gas and finished
    and they will have to start over drafting another young QB for Manning to groom.

If i remember correctly, our players did not smack talk at all last year and we ended up losing. It's just if they do smack talk, they need to back it up. Maybe our players are more confident and hell bent on winning this time?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fma780 View Post
    If i remember correctly, our players did not smack talk at all last year and we ended up losing. It's just if they do smack talk, they need to back it up. Maybe our players are more confident and hell bent on winning this time?
    Haha, the Giants talked a load of trash all through the PO's last year, look what happened.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack View Post
    I suppose its just irritating how immature and stupid two of our players have become all just over 24 hours after a victory.
    Not half as irritating as how immature & stupid some Ravens fans are when they throw a tantrum over this sort of stuff.
    I expected a much more humble attitude--
    You can expect whatever the hell you want, but only a fool would consider himself entitled to it.