Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: Really?

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    On Around The Horn and PTI this evening, only one person gave Flacco any credit. One. Everyone else said the Broncos threw the game away, as if the Ravens had nothing to do with the outcome. Then, unsurprisingly (but still frustrating) they turn around and ballwashed Matt Ryan for making two throws to get the Falcons into FG range to win a game. Mindboggling, frankly.
    The funniest part about the Ryan lovefest (I heard "clutch" and "heart" a lot) was that a) he threw 2 picks that were pretty awful and kept Seattle in the game and b) if Pete Carroll doesn't call that TO the Falcons lose. It also didn't hurt that Seattle was without their best pass rusher. Plus he was at home, going against a rookie QB. Ryan was SUPPOSED to win!

Re: Flacco...just another inexperienced playoff QB

Quote Originally Posted by dreamjo View Post
    BTW someone on Facebook posted this picture with the caption "Chicks dig the long ball". :D

I think Flacco has arm strength and accuracy that is equal to Brady. Flacco's problem is the mental game. He seems to make these incredible throws, and then will randomly throw an awful (sometimes fatal) throw. He just needs to work on his consistency.
    [

Heath Miller is a total d-bag. On nfl network trashing Flacco

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Volse11 View Post
    I think Flacco has arm strength and accuracy that is equal to Brady. Flacco's problem is the mental game. He seems to make these incredible throws, and then will randomly throw an awful (sometimes fatal) throw. He just needs to work on his consistency.
    Flacco has a stronger arm than Brady. Brady is more accurate and precise, but I'd say Flacco is more naturally gifted than Brady is.

FYI.....CBS posted it's ratings for Saturday night's game and they garnered the highest viewership in the history of the NFL. Seems anybody who had a TV was tuned in to see Manning implode.

Also.....I work in the hospitality industry and have coworkers from all over the place (we're like nomads). ALL of them are jumping on the Ravens bandwagon and can't wait to see us go all the way. Obviously, if ESPN is driven by ratings they should be doing some market research cuz the Ravens are who the masses now want to see.

I'm sure that they have their heads so far up their own asses that they only consider their own opinions as those that really matter.
    Last edited by RAYvens Fan; 01-14-2013 at 09:12 PM. Reason: ????
    Superman wears Flacco PJ's to bed!....

Quote Originally Posted by Murphey37 View Post
    Heath Miller is a total d-bag. On nfl network trashing Flacco
    I actually just saw this.

Yea lets just take away a random good play so Flacco's numbers look worse.
    He even wanted to know why they didn't review the pick6 and then throw a flag for PI. Dumbass.
    360 tag: Ahhhhhhhhnold

Got another one. The afc title game preview in USA today.

"Bill belichick always looks for a weakness to exploit, and the ravens offensive line would seem to be the most vulnerable."

Another person who knows nothing about the team trying to interject with something intelligent

Blog Entries
    Heath Evans is a complete jackass always has been

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: The "What Everyone Thinks of the Ravens" Thread -- Post Your Media Musings Here

Darren Sharper and The Guy with Satellite dish ears, were looking at Heath Evans like he was crazy

Heath Evans: Take Away that 70 yd pass.....

Sharper: You CAN'T take it away lol

Blog Entries

Re: The "What Everyone Thinks of the Ravens" Thread -- Post Your Media Musings Here

The local sports guys in Cincinnati have been giving Joe & the Ravens kudos for days. 2 of the main guys I like called it "The Greatest Playoff Game" they had ever seen. I feel the same way.

I'm watching replay on NFLN right now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Darren Sharper and The Guy with Satellite dish ears, were looking at Heath Evans like he was crazy

Heath Evans: Take Away that 70 yd pass.....

Sharper: You CAN'T take it away lol
    Lol fucking idiot probably too many hits to the head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk