Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1718192021 LastLast

Re: The "What Everyone Thinks of the Ravens" Thread -- Post Your Media Musings Here

I'm sure this might have been mentioned... but my favorite stat - Brady was 67-0 when leading at halftime at home... Belicheck was something like 78-1...

Yet, I was absolutely not even worried at half.

:ww:

Blog Entries

Re: The "What Everyone Thinks of the Ravens" Thread -- Post Your Media Musings Here

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    Jaws just compared Tom Brady and his spike high slide to Ndamukong Suh. He said everyone would be screaming about it if Suh had done it.
    some folks said that last night too, but nothing will come of this

Blog Entries

LMAO kregiel looking like a real jackass stumbling over his words trying to find answers when confronted with facts just now.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Did he really say that?

Did he name the 10 he would take over him? Or am I assuming he named the typical 6 vets and then drooled over rookies like RG3/Luck/Kaep.
    He was on Mike and Mike. Greeny was talking about how good Flacco is and Tim starts trying to downplay everything. After a couple of minutes he says that if they redrafted QB right now hardly anyone would take Joe in the top ten. He named Brady/Manning/Brees/Ben and trailed off. Then everyone else agreed.

Also Eric Mangini just said the Niners have an advantage because they will be the first physical team we have to face in the playoffs.....
    360 tag: Ahhhhhhhhnold

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by goldenelite28 View Post
    He was on Mike and Mike. Greeny was talking about how good Flacco is and Tim starts trying to downplay everything. After a couple of minutes he says that if they redrafted QB right now hardly anyone would take Joe in the top ten. He named Brady/Manning/Brees/Ben and trailed off. Then everyone else agreed.

Also Eric Mangini just said the Niners have an advantage because they will be the first physical team we have to face in the playoffs.....
    How are these fools paid to be analysts? They were all gushing over the Broncos about being the best team in the NFL before we beat them. Now, we haven't played a physical team? lol Mangini is just mad that we owned him when he was a coach for the Brownies.

ESPN: "How did Colin Kaepernick beat the Falcons with his arm alone?"

Does this bother anyone else? I'm not seeing anybody ask "How did Joe Flacco beat the New England Patriots with his arm alone"... But you see, Flacco beat the Patriots with 240 yards passing and 3 touchdowns. He threw 15 first down completions. His running game provided 8 first downs, 3.63 yards per carry, and 1 TD.

Kaepernick threw 233 yards and 1 TD, with 11 first down completions. His running game provided 7 first downs, 4.74 yards per carry, and 3 TDs.

Sounds to me like if anybody beat anybody with just their arm, Flacco fits that bill a little bit, but not Kaepernick. Kaepernick won that game by handing the ball off to his running backs. But the media wants to play it up like it was all Kaepernick.

Blog Entries

Re: ESPN: "How did Colin Kaepernick beat the Falcons with his arm alone?"

Doesn't bother me. Let them keep doing it. As long as it keeps fueling us and we win one more game this season, I don't mind at all.

Blog Entries

It doesn't bother me because, until the Falcons game, Kaepernick's biggest contributions to Niner's victories seem to come from his legs. The Falcons decided they weren't going to let Kaepernick run over them, but that created holes that allowed Gore and James to run over them.

According to the box score, C.K. only ran twice. I haven't watched much Niners' football this year, but to judge by the highlights I've seen, that's probably their first victory with him under center where he had so few runs.

Blog Entries

Kaepernick is a very impressive player. He's smart. He took what the Falcons gave him which was completely different from what the Packers gave him the week before. The Seahawks were really the only defense to get in his head this season. The Ravens are going to have to really study how they did it and try to figure a way to confuse him.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    The Ravens are going to have to really study how they did it and try to figure a way to confuse him.
    This is the key, and it's something the Ravens have been very good at for years.

Blog Entries

Doesn't bother me one bit, I like the kid a lot.

I watched that game and IMO Mike Smith and Nolan really got outcoached. Harbaugh made halftime adjustments and they didn't react. Matty ice melted and the rest is history ;)

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

After blowing huge leads two weeks straight, I have to believe Mike Smith is going to be on the hot seat next season. Blank didn't look happy, lol. I dunno why, but I can't stand Blank.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...