Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1617181920 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: The "What Everyone Thinks of the Ravens" Thread -- Post Your Media Musings Here

lol he sure did lol

Blog Entries

Re: The "What Everyone Thinks of the Ravens" Thread -- Post Your Media Musings Here

ESPN has dark cloud over there fortress this morning. LMAO!!!

It seems like the national media at large is just soooo disappointed with Brady, Manning and Ryan being out! I love it!

Blog Entries

LMAO all their darling QBs are out and got rocked by the RAVENS!! Ryan was handed the keys before even doing anything and his ass is at home too. Meril Hodge won't even talk about the Ravens he stays ont he 9ners side LMAO!!

Quote Originally Posted by goldenelite28 View Post
    So according to Tim Hasselbeck if you redrafted all the QBs right now Flacco would not go in the top ten.
    Did he really say that?

Did he name the 10 he would take over him? Or am I assuming he named the typical 6 vets and then drooled over rookies like RG3/Luck/Kaep.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

PFF has really disappointed me this morning. I can't believe Flacco is barely mentioned in their Refocused section.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dscola31 View Post
    PFF has really disappointed me this morning. I can't believe Flacco is barely mentioned in their Refocused section.
    +1 I left them a comment. Complete joke. Flacco had to have the highest grade of any player. His EPA on advancednflstats.com was 13.3 which was by far the highest.

Blog Entries

Jaws is roasting hodge this morning he is seriously taking some shots at him I LOVE IT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Jaws is roasting hodge this morning he is seriously taking some shots at him I LOVE IT!!!
    Jaws just compared Tom Brady and his spike high slide to Ndamukong Suh. He said everyone would be screaming about it if Suh had done it.

Blog Entries

wow Hoge just gave Flacco some props.

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    Jaws just compared Tom Brady and his spike high slide to Ndamukong Suh. He said everyone would be screaming about it if Suh had done it.
    Jaws is an island in a sea of insanity at ESPN

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    I said the same last night

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!