Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Re: Hey Dan Marino...

Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    The Ravens have made a laughingstock of the usual hater suspects.
    Yup. And I'm enjoying the hell out of it. All the doubt really makes these wins that much sweeter. I am 99.9% sure the Ravens players feel that way too.

Three weeks ago Tony Kornheiser didn't even think we'd beat the Colts. HATE ON, HATERS!!!

marino isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. he has to find something "insightful" to say because he's competing against the other guys on the panel. that's what he came up with. lame.

Blog Entries

Can't wait to hear Heath Evans on NFLN. Confirmed Flacco and Ravens hater. Tonight, after the game, the NFLN crew just looked so depressed! It's amusing how they can't even hide their disappointment when their precious prognostications fail and the Ravens win. Bwaa-ha-ha-ha!

Quote Originally Posted by RockyMRaven View Post
    Can't wait to hear Heath Evans on NFLN. Confirmed Flacco and Ravens hater. Tonight, after the game, the NFLN crew just looked so depressed! It's amusing how they can't even hide their disappointment when their precious prognostications fail and the Ravens win. Bwaa-ha-ha-ha!
    Why is it so hard to man up and say "I was wrong"? These are ex players, it's not as if they made a living as prognosticators. They should try it, it will feel good.

Could you elucidate a bit? What were they saying/doing? Just seemed generally unpleased at having to give the Ravens/Flacco credit of any kind?

Blog Entries

Re: Cohwer: "Here is the next team the Ravens CAN'T Beat"

Cowher needs to be on the unemployement line. He is the worst. Way too much personal crap.

Blog Entries

I thought that NFLN was giving the Ravens pretty good props. ESPN was drooling all over them, Flacco and Ray.

Re: Cohwer: "Here is the next team the Ravens CAN'T Beat"

Lol, that's awesome. Cowher has hated us for forever, I don't really pay any mind to his blind, slobbering hate at this point. It's nice to know he's really steamed up about us being in the Super Bowl though.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    Could you elucidate a bit? What were they saying/doing? Just seemed generally unpleased at having to give the Ravens/Flacco credit of any kind?
    It may have just been an impression I had, but it seemed to me that they had to wing it a bit because the stuff they probably had prepared that would have celebrated their expected Patriots win couldn't be used any more. There gave some kudos to the Ravens and Joe, but it seemed much more muted that what we would have had if the Pats had won. Obviously, they have two weeks to change, and they have to, but I don't think that a Har-bowl was their Super Bowl of choice. Things will probably improve by tomorrow, when they have had a chance to write and talk about the Ravens instead.

We all carp about ESPN's coverage, but I found that NFL Primetime, with Chris Berman, Tom Jackson and Trent Dilfer was far more thoughtful and interesting that the NFLN Gameday Final show.

NFLN postgame is bummed we won

Anyone watch Gameday final? its replaying all night into the morning.... ANYWAY..... during the highlights of our game, and they start talking about Joe, everyone but Rich is straight pissed we won, look at their demeanor, its OBVIOUS. Marshall Faulk is taking a big gasp as one point, like hes bored, and then when the camera cuts away to highlights you hear snickers and laughter from Deion and him. They are emotionless and are acting like its killing them to talk or say anything good. Deon gets angry when rich asks if hes on the same boat as Marshall in thinking Flacco is still not elite. Im not sure if irvin is still on cocaine, but he had a huge smile the whole time. I was on a Jets forum earlier tonight in the gamethread and they were saying the same exact thing, specially marshall, his face looked like someone shitted next to him the way he looked the whole time

Re: NFLN postgame is bummed we won

yes it's pretty funny indeed

Re: NFLN postgame is bummed we won

I agree but fuck them. They're being led by the producers to act like their favorite aunt just died because you can't possibly feel good for thug/criminal/low life Ravens right?

Hey Deion, tell me how my ass taste?

It may have just been an impression I had, but it seemed to me that they had to wing it a bit because the stuff they probably had prepared that would have celebrated their expected Patriots win couldn't be used any more. There gave some kudos to the Ravens and Joe, but it seemed much more muted that what we would have had if the Pats had won. Obviously, they have two weeks to change, and they have to, but I don't think that a Har-bowl was their Super Bowl of choice. Things will probably improve by tomorrow, when they have had a chance to write and talk about the Ravens instead.

We all carp about ESPN's coverage, but I found that NFL Primetime, with Chris Berman, Tom Jackson and Trent Dilfer was far more thoughtful and interesting that the NFLN Gameday Final show.
    A lot of the NFLN crew picked us to win.
    So I'm not so sure they were depressed.
    360 tag: Ahhhhhhhhnold

Ty Law on CBS Radio just said Flacco is a "whiner" - "shut up and just play football"

Really, are you serious????

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenMadness View Post
    Ty Law on CBS Radio just said Flacco is a "whiner" - "shut up and just play football"

Really, are you serious????
    Hahaha.

Flacco is a whiner? wow. Ok.

Maybe he is. But, you know what he isn't? A bitch who wears fur boots.

Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com