Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 1314151617 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Keep Brady off the field.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tailgater View Post
    McCourty will provide help for Talib on the deep post to Smith. He won't make the same error the den saftey did at the end of the first half - he'll get there in time to grab that throw instead of Smith.
    Smh this is a different game. If the pats want to sit in 2 man or a cover 2 shell with a 6 or 7 man front, you'll see a heavy dose of rice and play action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: How we should attack the Patriots

Quote Originally Posted by mgcolby View Post
    So your premise that the Pats played shit teams and division differences etc... turns out to be BS based on SOS and that is what you come back with?

If you actually base your opinion in fact you wouldn't have to resort to sorry attempts at insults.
    If you don't like the cooking, ass-wipe, get out of the kitchen! Maybe you haven't noticed but there ain't many folks on here who want to "debate" d-bag Pats' fans the week before the biggest game of the year. We may respect your team, but not its fans. Though I wouldn't waste my time on a Pats' forum, I'd expect to find a similar reception there on this of all weeks. If you have anything else to say, I'll be in Sec 337, row 9, seat 7 on Sunday evening. See you then, JFK!

Arrington isn't the greatest, but he is better at the slot than at rcb. Also better than Edleman, who covered him in the last playoff game.

Quote Originally Posted by mgcolby View Post
    You are right, Arrington is the slot guy. But having him one on one with Boldin doesn't give me a warm fuzzy.

Ellerbee was not good in coverage against the Broncos.

I think Wilfork will attack Osemele when he gets him one on one. He had a lot of success at that earlier in the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    You just described the Ravens defense also...

Also, we have a massive o-line and leach that can help punch in the ball. Our rookie LG Kelechi Osemele is 6'5" 333 lbs and playing at an all-pro level. Plus, we have another all-pro guard in Yanda who was nursing an injury in last years afc championship. Our o-line man handled denver's front 7 last week that featured the best pass rusher and really good run defended in von miller.

I think Wilfork will attack Osemele when he gets him one on one. He had a lot of success at that earlier in the year.
    Wrong-o. Osemele played ont he outside prior to the play-offs.

Thats pretty much what I expect the game plan to be - stop / slow down Rice with the front 7 and not let anyone get behind the safeties.

I do expect there will be room in the middle for Flacco to hit, Boldin, Pitta & Rice to rack up yards, but keep it between the 20s. I expect 3 tds, couple of FGs, stopping them at 27pts or less. If they do that and avoid turnovers, i think that will be enough to win the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Smh this is a different game. If the pats want to sit in 2 man or a cover 2 shell with a 6 or 7 man front, you'll see a heavy dose of rice and play action.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker: M&T Sec 527 View Post
    If you don't like the cooking, ass-wipe, get out of the kitchen! Maybe you haven't noticed but there ain't many folks on here who want to "debate" d-bag Pats' fans the week before the biggest game of the year. We may respect your team, but not its fans. Though I wouldn't waste my time on a Pats' forum, I'd expect to find a similar reception there on this of all weeks. If you have anything else to say, I'll be in Sec 337, row 9, seat 7 on Sunday evening. See you then, JFK!:alien:

Good luck with that attitude in the nosebleeds. You'll be ejected in the first half.

I think Yanda, Osemele and Birk will dominate him this game. They're not gonna allow to take over this AFC CG. Last year, he faced Grubbs and a banged up Birk and Yanda. Osemele is much more physical and nastier than Grubbs ever was, and Birk and Yanda are healthy.

Blog Entries
    Osemele is playing at an all pro level at guard. No homer watch the tape.

Ray is going to get covered ls going to get covered 1 on 1 by their LBS.......he wants to take advantage of those matchups.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Good luck with that attitude in the nosebleeds. You'll be ejected in the first half.
    Thanks, mom. I'll call if I'll be late...

I figure if Pats fans there are like the ones who have been posting on this Ravens forum, they'll be too busy telling everyone else how little they know about football compared to their own encyclopedic knowledege and infalliable perspectives on everything that has to do w/ it. I might get hit over the head by their slide-rules as they feverishly calculate their stats so they can insult the know-nothings they must suffer that are seated around them.

For the record, I've been to the last four Ravens' games played at Foxboro, and I'll gladly take the real Pats' fans I encountered there over the d-bag Poindexters that have been fouling this forum all week.

But if you want some, tailgater, I'll oblige you. But mostly just STFU please!