Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 14151617 LastLast

Re: How we should attack the Patriots

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker: M&T Sec 527 View Post
    Thanks, mom. I'll call if I'll be late...

I figure if Pats fans there are like the ones who have been posting on this Ravens forum, they'll be too busy telling everyone else how little they know about football compared to their own encyclopedic knowledege and infalliable perspectives on everything that has to do w/ it. I might get hit over the head by their slide-rules as they feverishly calculate their stats so they can insult the know-nothings they must suffer that are seated around them.

For the record, I've been to the last four Ravens' games played at Foxboro, and I'll gladly take the real Pats' fans I encountered there over the d-bag Poindexters that have been fouling this forum all week.

But if you want some, tailgater, I'll oblige you. But mostly just STFU please!
    Been a pats fan since the early 70's and a STH since 93. Personally, I can 't stand most of the fans that show up at Gillette these days. Spoiled rotten and know little to nothing about the game. It's gotten worse with the team promoting the use of wireless devises at the game. Freakin people spend the entire game on facebook and rarely seem to watch the game.

If thats true that you've been at Gillette the last four games, you've presented yourself a lot better in person than you as an internet tough guy.

Sure, there have been a couple dicks posting here, but for the most part we're talking football, not smack.

Blog Entries
    @RussellStReport: In the #Ravens’ last six playoff games (since the 2010 season), Joe Flacco is 107-of-184 for 1,485 yards, 12 TDs & 2 INTs (101.4 rating).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Re: How we should attack the Patriots

These Internet retard tough guy fights are priceless. Flacco is tough in the playoffs no doubt.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Double TE View Post
    These Internet retard tough guy fights are priceless. Flacco is tough in the playoffs no doubt.
    I will beat your ass ;)

5. Re: How we should attack the Patriots

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I will beat your ass ;)

STFU, ummm. I am super tough, I take Karate and I'll be in section 300 at 7PM waiting for you!!! You dare disrespect me!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Double TE View Post
    STFU, ummm. I am super tough, I take Karate and I'll be in section 300 at 7PM waiting for you!!! You dare disrespect me!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

:T2:

Brady is going to have a field day on the middle of the field sadly. Neither Lewis or Ellerbe are really great in pass coverage. The unstoppable Ridley is going to get a serious reality check though.

Flacco is going to go deep a few times to keep the Patriots scared and then adjust into short and intermediate routes while giving the Patriots a healthy serving of Rice.

Pollard is going to literally kill someone.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

They have to get the ball to Rice in space. The Pats don't have the linebackers to handle him IMO

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Greg Cosell "I don't think there will be any problem with Flacco attacking Talib"

http://t.co/oiCP7Dms

Also said the Ravens have more success running out of 1 back sets.

+1

The Pats will give them that all day. Anything to avoid the 40yd+ receptiona.

One saving grace? The Pats swarm to the ball and tackle well. If Flacco can dink & dunk all night and get in the EZ? Great chance to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    They have to get the ball to Rice in space. The Pats don't have the linebackers to handle him IMO

And that the single biggest focus of tje Pats D - limit the big plays.

Quote Originally Posted by JMUpurkfool View Post