I'm sure this has been said, but the Ravens D have got to stay disciplined in the passing game otherwise Brady's gonna find that hole. The games I've seen Brady struggle is when

a) when he gets pressured up the middle
b) when defenses clog the middle of the field in the short and intermediate areas

Even when point a) can't be accomplished, as long as passing lanes in the middle short/intermediate areas are clogged up, Brady is going to be uncomfortable. We still don't have a deep threat in a conventional way like you guys have in SMith or when Moss was with us. Brady doesn't like to throw low percentage throws so he tries to avoid having to do so. The X factor is our running game. If we get that going, your defense will need to come up and that will give guys like Lloyd better separation when going deep. That's when Brady will throw those deep passes. Another wrinkle in our passing O this year is how we use our RBs in the passing game. As I've mentioned earlier, we don't have a conventional WR who can go deep. We used Gronk a lot for our deep passes. And the reason why we did so was because he was always in a favorable matchup = too fast for LBs and S, and too big for CBs. With him gone, I see use going to our RBs, especially Vereen. He's almost like a WR as far as his ability in the passing game. I'm expecting him to go wide like he did against Houston a lot. If Ray stays on him or Ellerbe, that's a matchup Brady will go to all day long.