Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: Maybe too early, but who is already making plans for the trip?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    is this thread about the Pats game or potential SB? I've been to the Pats stadium several times and the biggest pain is parking. Ran into a couple of douchebag fans but for the most part they're fine.
    I'm heading up there, what did you do pregame? Was Patriot Place any good?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker: M&T Sec 527 View Post
    I presume I'm too old for Nestor's crowd (plus Miller Lite SUCKS!) or the B-MORE AROUND TOWN bus trip. My way was 1/2 their price (BYOB, no hotel) and let's me work a shift on Sat. 2/2. GO RAVENS!
    I went with Nestors trip to Indy and it wasn't a young crowd. Well depending on wha you consider young anyways. There we're groups that were in their 40's and 50's. I'm early 30's, think I was 31 when we went and me and my buddy we're one of the younger people on it.

Oh and yes, was talking about this weekend not the SB for whomever asked. One win at a time. Lol

Blog Entries

Also for anyone going up, supposedly the Bus Trip is doing something sat night, and than also Sun for tailgating. I know someone in here lives up there and was asking about a Ravens party. In any case I'm pretty sure the Towson Travel trip will prob link up as they have before so it should be a pretty large party.

Anyways if anyone wants to know the info, as I don't know it yet, PM me your number and I'll shoot you a text as soon as I get info when we're up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil11 View Post
    I'm heading up there, what did you do pregame? Was Patriot Place any good?
    Patriot Place is a freaking strip mall shopping center (wifey shops while hubby is at the game??). There might be an Applebees-type bar or two, but they'll be packed w/ [Pats' fans].
    Gillette Stadium is in the middle of nowhere IMO.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker: M&T Sec 527 View Post
    Patriot Place is a freaking strip mall shopping center (wifey shops while hubby is at the game??). There might be an Applebees-type bar or two, but they'll be packed w/ [Pats' fans].
    Gillette Stadium is in the middle of nowhere IMO.
    One way in, one way out. Fans are ok for the most part as long you you don't flaunt being another teams fan and best to join other fans as Raven's apparal draws attention, and fans here now equate Ravens with Pollard due to him taking out Brady, Welker, and Gronkowski last year. An aside, I hear a lot of people calling in to WEEI claiming this a revenge game and karma is going to catch up to the Ravens because Pollard is a cheap-shot artist. Been to (2) Ravens games there. Parking is megabucks and a haul to the stadium. Partriots Place is growing, but it's nothing more than a bunch of stores like the outdoor mall in White Marsh.Gillette itself is very nice.

6. Re: Maybe too early, but who is already making plans for the trip?

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    Also for anyone going up, supposedly the Bus Trip is doing something sat night, and than also Sun for tailgating. I know someone in here lives up there and was asking about a Ravens party. In any case I'm pretty sure the Towson Travel trip will prob link up as they have before so it should be a pretty large party.

Anyways if anyone wants to know the info, as I don't know it yet, PM me your number and I'll shoot you a text as soon as I get info when we're up there.
    Ravens fan in boston here. Went to the AFC game last year. The buses/rv's lot threw a huge ravens tailgate with multiple DJ's, food, beer, etc. It was awesome. I have not heard anything about that this year but I imagine it will happen.

Also, last year there was a saturday night ravens party at the purple Shamrock (pub in downtown boston). But again, havent heard anything about this year. I will be sure to post anything if and when I find things out.

If you are up here and cant get to the game, I organize the Ravens Nation of Boston group (also Ravens Club of Boston on meetup.com). We have pretty good turn outs at Jerry Remy's sports bar (near Fenway) each week. We are expecting a great turnout this weekend of course. We are about 100 strong and growing by the day! Here are the links. All are welcome to join and party with fellow Ravens fans in Boston!!

Check us out here for more information on events!!
    Meetup group : http://www.meetup.com/Ravens-Club-of-Boston/
    New facebook group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/RavensNationBoston/

Will post details on events if I get them. Cheers and GO Rayyyyyvens!!

7. Re: Maybe too early, but who is already making plans for the trip?

This group - batlimoreAroundTown - may have been the one behind the tailgate and/or Ravens Saturday party last year. Looks like they are trying to find a venue this year. Might be worth checking back with to get details. I'll keep an eye on it myself.

http://www.bmorearoundtown.com/event....php?event=PHB

8. Re: Maybe too early, but who is already making plans for the trip?

Anybody know anything about a Ravens tailgate at Gillette?? I havent been able to find any information....

Quote Originally Posted by RavenInBoston View Post
    Anybody know anything about a Ravens tailgate at Gillette?? I havent been able to find any information....
    I am not going to Foxborough this year, but have had many road trip experiences - nearing a full round robin of NFL stadiums. I was called out by the Ravens as their "Road Warrior" in their annual album a few years ago, although I'm sure that others are better qualified and have been bestowed with that the title since.

Many times we have met up other dislocated Ravens fans impromptu at the opponents stadiums parking lots, or joined an organized tailgate party. At my last trip to Yankee-land, we tailgate parked at Lot 41, which was a cash lot. We parked next to Gaither's family. There were scores of other Ravens fans in this lot. We also strolled by the bus lot, where several groups had tailgate parties going. You may find the group organizers willing to let you join their parties for a food & drink only fee - we have done this several times, especially with Cole's group www.ravenstrips.com. Or walk around the cash lots, carrying a 6-pack so as not to mooch.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Not going to NE, but if they win I'll go to NO even if I can't get a ticket. No better place to party.