Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 82
  1. #16

    Re: Maybe too early, but who is already making plans for the trip?



    if you are planning on going wait until Friday to get your tickets and they will drop to $150ish each. tickets should always be the last thing to get for road trips because there are always some availble up until gametime




  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Posts
    2,812

    Re: Maybe too early, but who is already making plans for the trip?

    Where I is a good part and safe part of the town to stay? I'm thinking of coming over from the uk.

    Any hotel recommendations?




  3. #18
    I got about 5 ravens in section 303. Top corner of the end zone! Lets keep building!




  4. #19

    Re: Maybe too early, but who is already making plans for the trip?

    Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Where I is a good part and safe part of the town to stay? I'm thinking of coming over from the uk.

    Any hotel recommendations?
    Foxborough seemed to be safe, just about anywhere I wanted to walk. Not much to do there - it's just a village with a few nearby motels. IIRC, we stayed at the Courtyards Marriott just out of town. Three is a cluster of hotels at/near the 1-495 + I-95 junctions.

    If you decide to go into Boston, or closer yet Providence, they are relatively big cities with a few bad sections. It's worth going to the Italian sections to get good food. If you do, wear your Ravens gear!


    foxboro welcome sign.jpg





    joeflaccoiselite.jpg
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).




  5. #20
    FYI since I live in CT (patriot country). There is a "patriot" train in providence. It's a straight shot right to the stadium with maybe 4 stops to pick up people. It only runs on patriot game days.

    Only bad part is, I think you get there with about an hour before kickoff and have to be back on the train about 45 mins after the game.

    BUT the train drops you off literally in front of Gillette stadium. So a 4 minute walk through the parking lot and your there



    Side note, Patriots security is REALLY secure. So any type of bags Etc, don't chance it.




  6. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hazzard County
    Posts
    1,347

    Re: Maybe too early, but who is already making plans for the trip?

    I really want to go, but will be in OC with the family.




  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Posts
    2,812

    Re: Maybe too early, but who is already making plans for the trip?

    Think ill hold off in hope of a superbowl and go to it just. Any hotel tips for there?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Foxborough seemed to be safe, just about anywhere I wanted to walk. Not much to do there - it's just a village with a few nearby motels. IIRC, we stayed at the Courtyards Marriott just out of town. Three is a cluster of hotels at/near the 1-495 + I-95 junctions.

    If you decide to go into Boston, or closer yet Providence, they are relatively big cities with a few bad sections. It's worth going to the Italian sections to get good food. If you do, wear your Ravens gear!


    foxboro welcome sign.jpg





    joeflaccoiselite.jpg




  8. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Western Mass, via Holabird Ave.
    Posts
    996
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Maybe too early, but who is already making plans for the trip?

    Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Where I is a good part and safe part of the town to stay? I'm thinking of coming over from the uk.

    Any hotel recommendations?
    I live in Western MA, about an hour 15 from the Foxboro, it's in the middle of empty space, highway in and out. The Ravens stayed in Providence RI last NE playoff game, (my daughter by luck was at Providence Place and saw them)

    Providence is a nice place to stay as is most of Boston, just expensive as heck. Better off looking in RI or nice NE towns like Sturbridge. The Providence airport is great for accessability too.




  9. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Western Mass, via Holabird Ave.
    Posts
    996
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Maybe too early, but who is already making plans for the trip?

    Actually, if anyone is coming to Boston and meeting from this board, please post if planning a Saturday Raven's get-together; would love to attend and wear my Ravens gear amoung friends here in enemy territory.




  10. #25

    Re: Maybe too early, but who is already making plans for the trip?

    Y'all are headed to where I am........if we get through I will help as best I can.
    Way Down South in New Orleans




  11. #26
    Ticket master was supposed to go on sale this morning at 10. But never did




  12. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,717
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Maybe too early, but who is already making plans for the trip?

    Quote Originally Posted by DonNMass View Post
    Actually, if anyone is coming to Boston and meeting from this board, please post if planning a Saturday Raven's get-together; would love to attend and wear my Ravens gear amoung friends here in enemy territory.
    Nestor will be doing something Sat night, location TBD.




  13. #28

    Re: Maybe too early, but who is already making plans for the trip?

    I got a call from friends in New Orleans, if the Ravens win against the Pats, the wife and I are going.




  14. #29

    Re: Maybe too early, but who is already making plans for the trip?

    My flight hotel and transportation is booked. Just have to confirm the ticket.

    Note: To those of you who haven't been to Gillette its a bitch to get in and out of so get there early. Also Patriots fans can be big time assholes especially given what's at stake. Most though are ok.




  15. #30
    Just got my seats! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358211849.839672.jpg

    7 rows from field!




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland