Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Re: Well, we're going to New England.

We have one advantage named Pollard the Patriot killer.

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    Meh that was so horribly called on both sides you cannot point to that as the reason you lost.
    Definitely not THE reason we lost, Torrey Smith played out of his mind that night. But eh, let's just say I don't think I'm unreasonable to say we want payback for it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gronkey Kong View Post
    Definitely not THE reason we lost, Torrey Smith played out of his mind that night. But eh, let's just say I don't think I'm unreasonable to say we want payback for it
    Just like we want payback for last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Ravens vs. New England - AFCC Rematch (Merged Threads)

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Just like we want payback for last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    As anyone would expect

Uhh, I have accepted the loss. I haven't accepted that in my opinion they should have won it. Do you still believe the Ravens should have won last year?

Typical.
    Lame

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Lame
    LOL. Just saying, just because you think your team should have won something doesn't mean you haven't "Accepted" it.

Re: Ravens vs. New England - AFCC Rematch (Merged Threads)

This is not a shoo-in for either team. The Ravens took the last matchup, but NE has been a better team throughout the year. All that matters is what happens in those 60 minutes and beyond. The Patriots have the edge playing at home. They have a quarterback with a track record of winning these games. Having said that, Denver got eliminated yesterday by a 9 point underdog on their home turf. The Ravens can take this one.

Uhh, I have accepted the loss. I haven't accepted that in my opinion they should have won it. Do you still believe the Ravens should have won last year?

Typical.
    No. The Ravens should not have won last year. A Raven dropped the ball in the end zone. A Raven shanked the kick that would have tied it. There is no should have won. They did not win and that is that.

This year, the Patriots had a chance to win in Baltimore but did not. The fault lies in their own failed execution. But revenge for past games is a stupid reason to get motivated for this game and it irrelevant.

9. Re: Ravens vs. New England - AFCC Rematch (Merged Threads)

I believe the Patriots will be a tough out. I'm not expecting a blow out, let alone a win. They're well coached and it will most likely be a close game throughout. I think our offense will definitely have to come up big and score consistently. I have more faith in the D than others. I know Brady will make his plays, like Manning, he's a great QB, but I feel confident that we can play inspired and make some stops. Should be another great game.

10. Re: Well, we're going to New England.

Stoked to see our friendly rivals in Baltimore coming up again

You guys want payback for last year. We want payback for that horribly called game this year. I think the Patriots matched up better against Denver and thought they would have rolled them easily, but having Baltimore coming in is going to be a challenge. Shame Gronk can't stay healthy a full fucking postseason, but they'll deal without him and there will be no excuses. The Pats are going to have to limit Boldin and Smith by rarely ever leaving them alone on islands and...can you believe it...maybe make the Ravens try to win with Rice. Going to be an awesome game, I can't wait for the week's worth of shit-talking we're going to have between the two fanbases!! GO PATS!
    Why would you want payback for a loss that ended up costing your team absolutely nothing? I would be surprised if anyone in the Pats locker room is thinking back on that game for any motivation whatsoever.
    Long days and pleasant nights.

I think the Ravens are going to get their revenge. Much like last year, it will come down to being able to pass the ball effectively, as NE is very tough against the run. That said, I think that our running game will do better than Houston's did today, because I think that Bellichick will try to take away the Ravens strength, which is the big plays. That will leave things opened up underneath. Look for shorter crossing routes, and an almost Patriot's-like approach to moving the chains. When the Pats try to adjust, that is when the Ravens will strike with big plays.

On the other side of the ball, I think the Ravens will take a similar approach they did in Denver, and that is press the receivers and disrupt their routes. They are basically facing the same type of offense they just played in Denver.

12. Re: We match up well with Brady and Co.

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    6:30 PM EST
    303 BALTIMORE RAVENS 51.5 51.5 +330
    304 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS -9.5 -9.5 -420
    NE-TE-Rob Gronkowski-OUT | TV: CBS
    I oughta find someone to give me a hundred bucks on our money line.