Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Re: Ravens vs. New England - AFCC Rematch (Merged Threads)

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    Corey graham was never given a shot to start on DEF in Chi. They always kept on on special teams, where he was a pro-bowler. Due to injuries, Graham was forced into a starting role. And IMO, he has excelled. He has brought some stability to the secondary.

Now, I don't know how much he will cover Welker, but I think they match up well.
    Graham was also playing behind a couple of Pro-Bowl caliber CB's. The move to pick up Graham was really a great move by Ozzie. You get a stand-out ST guy and you get an insurance policy against injuries to your starting CB's. Exactly how it played out.

iggyman555 Guest

could jimmy be covering hernandez?????

9.5 point dogs. Again. Are you serious?

Quote Originally Posted by timmyonfleet View Post
    -8.0 on most lines I've seen.. still seems a little high. The Ravens and Pats have met twice in the 12 months and the final score was 3 or less.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by timmyonfleet View Post
    NE's offense is unstoppable don't you know?

Just like Peyton Manning was 9-2 against Ray and 9-0 against Reed, just like Denver won 11 straight, and whooped us a few weeks back.

The only thing we do know is if there are :30 seconds on the clock and the Patriots have 2 timeouts...they won't be kneeling.

I was thinking 6-7. Surprised at that high of a number.

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    NE's offense is unstoppable don't you know?

Just like Peyton Manning was 9-2 against Ray and 9-0 against Reed, just like Denver won 11 straight, and whooped us a few weeks back.

The only thing we do know is if there are :30 seconds on the clock and the Patriots have 2 timeouts...they won't be kneeling.
    Oh stop it, nobody who actually follows football thinks it's going to be a huge blow out in the Pats favor and that Baltimore stands no chance at all. You people sure like to play the disrespect card a lot

I think Don Banks pretty much nailed it:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl...?sct=uk_t11_a5

"This is not the best Ravens team of Flacco and John Harbaugh's five seasons in Baltimore, but the Ravens are a resilient and mentally tough bunch, capable of beating anyone when they're at their best. Since both Flacco and Harbaugh arrived in 2008, Baltimore is easily the NFL's best team to not reach the Super Bowl in that span. Flacco deserves to start getting his share of the credit and a new contract for Baltimore's consistent Super Bowl contention."
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

I expect another epic game Sunday. I just hope this time it's the Ravens that come out on top.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by Gronkey Kong View Post
    You people sure like to play the disrespect card a lot
    Dude, did you even look at any of the stuff put out this past week regarding the Ravens - Broncos matchup?

By the time the week ended it amounted to basically that all the Broncos had to do was show up, roll their helmets out on the field and they would be hosting the AFCCG in a week.
    The giant point spread for our game against the Pats next week came out yesterday before the Pats even played today!!

Yup, we play the cards that are dealt!!
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries
    I wanted this game

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    Dude, did you even look at any of the stuff put out this past week regarding the Ravens - Broncos matchup?

By the time the week ended it amounted to basically that all the Broncos had to do was show up, roll their helmets out on the field and they would be hosting the AFCCG in a week.
    The giant point spread for our game against the Pats next week came out yesterday before the Pats even played today!!

Yup, we play the cards that are dealt!!
    Yea this last week was ridiculous but honestly who gives a fuck what the media says? You people watch every one of their games, you know them just as well if not better than these pundits and stats fairies do, why get so bent out of shape when they start spewing their garbage about how you guys stand no chance?