Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

OT: WTF did Michael Irvin just say?

While walking around the set wearing a Matt Schaub Jersey and pretending to be Andre Johnson, did he say " the brutha's in Miami are gonna kill me for wearing a white guys Jersey?"

Really?? What is that bullshit?

Re: OT: WTF did Michael Irvin just say?

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp View Post
    While walking around the set wearing a Matt Schaub Jersey and pretending to be Andre Johnson, did he say " the brutha's in Miami are gonna kill me for wearing a white guys Jersey?"

If he was white and said that about wearing a black man's jersey he'd be looking for a job right now. Welcome to the PC world of double standards we live in.

I was like what the hell when he said that.

Yep, but because we all accept it in this "post racial" world we live in it just continues.

He was about to say, "when I'm in Miami scoring my next bag of blow"

Blog Entries

That kind of shit pisses me off.

I sent an email to the NFL Network complaining.

Are you sure that's what he said and not just what you heard? If you google it, this thread is the only place it is mentioned.

Maybe he was saying something relating to not wearing Johnson's jersey, since they were both WRs at Miami.

Even if he did say it, it's not something to get all butthurt about. All complaining about it really does is make it look like you really wanna say something that would be viewed as kinda racist yourself.

I sent an email to the NFL Network complaining.
    Everyone should.....that drug addict should be wearing an Aikman jersey on Mondays, a Novacek jersey on Tuesdays, a Johnson jersey on Wednesday, while thanking JJ and Turner for his career

Quote Originally Posted by OhThePossibilities View Post
    Are you sure that's what he said and not just what you heard? If you google it, this thread is the only place it is mentioned.

Maybe he was saying something relating to not wearing Johnson's jersey, since they were both WRs at Miami.

Even if he did say it, it's not something to get all butthurt about. All complaining about it really does is make it look like you really wanna say something that would be viewed as kinda racist yourself.
    Yeah its what he said. I was watching it on DVR and backed it up several times to make sure. How in the fuck is me pointing out a racist statement, me being a racist?

Quote Originally Posted by OhThePossibilities View Post
    Even if he did say it, it's not something to get all butthurt about.
    The fact that you use the term butthurt in your rebuttal shows that you do not have the intellectual fortitude to express a relevant opinion on this topic.

You are excused from responding further.

Blog Entries

I filed an FCC complaint.

How an idiot like Michael Irvin has a job I will never understand. This morning they were talking about what the game meant to Flacco and Manning in terms of legacy, and for the most part they were talking about Manning being a choke artist. After a while Faulk brought up Flacco and how he is a big game QB, and then Irvin cuts him off and starts ranting about Manning again. It was awkward because the conversation had transitioned to Joe at that point.