Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Sunday divisional play offs game thread

That was bullshit. They got the play off. Maybe if the fatass ref didn't take so fucking long to set the damn ball! Wow.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Well look at this. With pro-bowl receivers, a HOF TE, and a running game, and Matt Ryan might actually win his first playoff game.
    The running game has been the difference so far. They had 78 yards on two big plays from Rodgers and Turner.

Also, Seattle is killing themselves. Three huge negative plays:
    1) Lynch fumble
    2) stopped on 4th down
    3) sack to end the half

They are lucky to only be down by 20. You can't get to the redzone twice and come away with nothing.

That said, I don't think this game is over. Seattle has been driving deep into Falcon's territory all game, just with horrible results.

They need to rattle Ryan and force more INTs. But if they can't stop Turner or Rodgers they won;t be able to test Ryan.

Blog Entries

Yeah, I just rewinded it on DVR. The Seahawks WITHOUT ANY DOUBT got the play off before time elapsed. The refs just flatout stole a touchdown from them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    Yeah, I just rewinded it on DVR. The Seahawks WITHOUT ANY DOUBT got the play off before time elapsed. The refs just flatout stole a touchdown from them.
    If nothing else they shouldn't have allowed everyone to run off the field. There should have been confirmation of the play not being in time or a false start runoff for not being set.

No problem if the Falcons win. If the Seahawks don't come back -and that's a big if, a half is a long freaking time - then perhaps they ended up peaking too early.

Blog Entries

The Seahawks are a fraud. I have little respect for teams that can't tackle. Same thing with Green Bay last night. To say Clay Matthews is a top LB in this league is another fabrication of the media.

And I will turn off the TV if Billick says one more time that the Seahawks are tired because of the cross-country travel. What a pale excuse (ask the Ravens).

Blog Entries

When the clock went to zero, Wilson already had the ball and had took two steps back. Atrocious.

8. Re: Sunday divisional play offs game thread

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    From Mike Pereira: "They weren't set & that creates a false start which would have been a :10 runoff. Illegal formation does not create a :10 runoff"

Blog Entries

I really want the Seahawks to win. Gonna be tough. They shot themselves in the foot like 3 times. Hard to recover from that...unless Matty Ryan melts down...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedPurple2127 View Post
    From Mike Pereira: "They weren't set & that creates a false start which would have been a :10 runoff. Illegal formation does not create a :10 runoff"
    Because the fatass ref took like 5 minutes to set the ball.

Zinger by Billick:
    concerning the Punt, Pass & Kick Competition, and slightly paraphrased

"I was watching one in Baltimore and was all excited until I realized those kids were better than any of the three quarterbacks I had on my roster."

Blog Entries

Miller 86 killing it.

Never underestimate the white TE...ask Suggs!