Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Congrats and good luck Ravens

Cowardly performance by the Pats today. You guys deserve the win and were definitely the better team.

Good luck in the SB. I'll be pulling for the purple to pull it through for Ed.

Re: Congrats and good luck Ravens

Classy post man, Patriots are still set up to contend for as long as Brady's there.

Thank you. Very classy.

Here's to another match up next year.

Chapeau sir and thank you.
    "Flacco stepping up and throwing deep down the far sideline... CAUGHT!!! Into the endzone, TOUCHDOWN JACOBY JONES!!!!!"

Classy post after what I assume is a humiliating lose. Have a good journey.

Have to admire what the Ravens did, wish the Pats could have a game where they nut up after being outplayed the first half and come out and dominate the way Baltimore did

Thanks MD Pats fan! Please come back to post in the future! I think I speak for almost everyone on the board when I say that we appreciate intelligent posters from any fan base.

Blog Entries

2nd half really defined the game. Many of us were writing off the team at halftime, didn't think we'd get it done.

btw, still think Belichick is a punk. Stop hiding after losses.

But to echo the others...classy post. 1st half, really all game, was just amazing football. I did not think it was won until Cary's endzone pick.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan in MD View Post
    Cowardly performance by the Pats today. You guys deserve the win and were definitely the better team.

Good luck in the SB. I'll be pulling for the purple to pull it through for Ed.
    Thank you, you have class. BTW if you run into GRONKEY KONG tell him to grow up and learn how to deal with it. thanks - Gonz

Quote Originally Posted by elgonzo View Post
    Thank you, you have class. BTW if you run into GRONKEY KONG tell him to grow up and learn how to deal with it. thanks - Gonz

The only person I've blown up on is Shannon Sharpe. Get over yourself

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    2nd half really defined the game. Many of us were writing off the team at halftime, didn't think we'd get it done.

btw, still think Belichick is a punk. Stop hiding after losses.

But to echo the others...classy post. 1st half, really all game, was just amazing football. I did not think it was won until Cary's endzone pick.
    Belichick is a sore loser. But what are you gonna do? He's a great HC, but doesn't know how to act when he loses.

Difference in the game is that when it comes to just manning up and playing football, you guys had better players. We out scheme other teams to get players open. But when our opponents know what's coming, we just can't go up and get balls up in the air, much like Boldin does for your team. Most of the passes Flacco completed were contested, but your players were just bigger, and got after the ball even with defenders all over them. The only guy we have that can do that was Gronk. Pees did a great job and I'm sure it helped that he has first hand knowledge of Brady's tendencies.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Many of us were writing off the team at halftime, didn't think we'd get it done.
    Not us! We were debating my halftime statement:
    "we've got them just where we want them"

:T2:
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).