Does anyone else remember what happened after the win at San Diego? After Harbaugh decided to shoot his mouth off about how "faith is a big part of who we are"? And rubbed it in the face of "a lot of people [who] don't like to hear that"?

They lost the next three games. And for awhile many (if not most) of us were wondering if they were ever going to win another game this season.

I'm not a believer, but I did recall this passage from Matthew 6:5--
5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
--& I thought, Talk about getting your reward...

(Of course, as a non-believer, I was thinking more along the lines of karma's a bitch...)

You would think that that interlude of torment right after going public with the faith thing might have prompted him to be just a tad more circumspect in his public pronouncements. Silly me.

I'm just curious to see what sort of exquisite torture karma (or the Guy Upstairs, take your pick) will come up with to deny this team a trip to the Big One this year. Because it's odds on to happen, now that Harbaugh's shot his fat godbothering mouth off again at the podium.