Page 55 of 153 FirstFirst ... 5354555657 ... LastLast

Re: Game Thread: Divisional Weekend: vs Denver

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMoose723 View Post
    I hope Caldwell wants to keep the OC job. He's earned it imo
    This.

2nd half adjustments... both teams are gonna make em..... come on Ravens...

I think Caldwell's called an outstanding game so far, you guys are probably thrilled about no Cameron in Baltimore lol. I can see him switching the whole thing up and trying to run more now that the Broncos are almost sure to start putting safety help over Failey. Still gotta keep attacking though

Quote Originally Posted by LC_Ravens_87 View Post
    Hearts of champions. Mighty men. Call it what u want. This team has seen it all. No fear, they will win or go down fighting

Well said!!!
    Superman wears Flacco PJ's to bed!....

Looking at the stats at the half, Joe is out playing Manning statistically.

Long way to go, but I'm really encouraged by what I'm seeing on offense.

Kudos to the offensive line too. And Caldwell, is doing what Cameron simply had no desire to do, and that is attacking on the road.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

When did Cowher start rocking the comb over?

Quote Originally Posted by Arthorn View Post
    What the hell happened? I went downstairs for a smoke while hoping for them to just score 3. I came back to the game tied up.
    My parents are on the road BTW and are asking for updates. IT was fucking awesome to tell them they tied it up!

What the hell happened? I went downstairs for a smoke while hoping for them to just score 3. I came back to the game tied up.
    Denver missed the field goal, Ravens drove down the field, Torrey abused Champ some more.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

We have got to find a way to convert 3rd downs and keep our defense off the field.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Blog Entries

Flacco happened, although the water boy probably deserves more credit for that than no. 5.

A great drive by the offense, with Flacco really taking charge. That first play where he wards off the pressure and hits Boldin to move the chains was outstanding.

What a game!

This is, unfortunately, just a drive-by post. I had to loan my laptop out, and we have company over, so I'm not able to follow and post on the game thread.

Go Ravens!

Hopefully second half defensive adjustments are coming. Denver is making it look easy. I'm all of quick strikes but would like to see the offense sustain long drives. We re-establish the run. We can't afford to be a one trick pony in the second half

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LC_Ravens_87 View Post
    Hearts of champions. Mighty men. Call it what u want. This team has seen it all. No fear, they will win or go down fighting
    That's really all you can ask as a fan. This team makes me proud to be a Ravens fan. They bring it every week!

It is going to come down to whether our defense can slightly slow their offense. I am not sure we can keep traading TDs like this. We have, and on some great big plays, but their marches are more consistent ours have been more homerunish.

Not that I am complaining, I would have taken 21-21 at half 100% of the time if offered pregame. I just don't like the way our defense is allowing steady drives more often than not. It has to change even if slightly.