Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Jason La Confora: Kruger looking for 9m/year...

He also said Kruger fired his agents and is getting someone who can give him big money. It's too bad the Ravens didn't get this type of production out of him during his first couple seasons, looks like he's gone after this season ends. I guess he'll he headed out to Indy as they have a ton of cap space.

Re: Jason La Confora: Kruger looking for 9m/year...

Aren't we all, not unexpected.

Blog Entries

I saw the same thing. Looks like he's a goner. Let's hope we get 2 more games out of him after today. :)

Blog Entries
    Oh well hopefully we get the most out of him today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would he be gone?

With Ray retiring and Flacco (hopefully) not being tagged, its certainly possible he'd be back next season. That's a starting number, not a line in the sand number.

In fact, I'd say its likely.

i don;t think kruger is worth 9million a year. i remember when adalius thomas left. i thought that was the end for the ravens and the patriots would take off. my concerns never materialized. most players performance drops off after their second contract.

Just another example of a player stepping up in his contract year hoping to parlay that into a big payday. Good for him. I hope his heart leans toward Baltimore somehow but the wallet probably says otherwise.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Section 502 Raven View Post
    i don;t think kruger is worth 9million a year. i remember when adalius thomas left. i thought that was the end for the ravens and the patriots would take off. my concerns never materialized. most players performance drops off after their second contract.
    This. I don't think you pay someone that kind of money who is not an every down player.

Ellerbe is more important than Kruger to lock up. It is a shame that we never made much use of him until his contract was up, but it is what it is.

He's not an every down player. Hard to imagine a situational pass rusher getting 9 million a year. If I was a team I'd be weary of him in FA.

For that price or anything close to it, let him go. He's not worth it based on a handful of games of good production.

P.S. That's 1 million per sack. Um...thanks but no thanks.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Why would he be gone?

With Ray retiring and Flacco (hopefully) not being tagged, its certainly possible he'd be back next season. That's a starting number, not a line in the sand number.

In fact, I'd say its likely.
    I agree with you Houston...I'm not sold on the idea that Kruger is a goner next season.