Late $ in Vegas on Ravens and under.

Late big money on ravens spread is now 8.5 to 9 from 9.5-10 yesterday. O/U Dropped from 46 to 44 past hour. Moneyline went from Ravens 370 to 350.

Re: Late $ in Vegas on Ravens and under.

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    Late big money on ravens spread is now 8.5 to 9 from 9.5-10 yesterday. O/U Dropped from 46 to 44 past hour. Moneyline went from Ravens 370 to 350.
    Wow.. that pretty much points at some big mule bets on the Ravens. It takes millions to move a line like that in the last 24 hours before a game.

Blog Entries

Re: Late $ in Vegas on Ravens and under.

Sal Palantonio got on earlier and talked about Manning's neck nerves being a problem in the cold weather or something.

But it's not like this is the first game he's worn the glove; though it IS the first time I've heard about the nerves giving him trouble gripping the ball in this kind of cold. We'll have to see. But when I heard that this morning I thought "hmmm, bet there's some late action on the Ravens now."

That said, it WAS an awfully big line for a playoff game, so it could just be a lot of folks waited till the last minute, got all the info in, then took the points.