Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let them yap

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Re: Let them yap

I guess I should have been more clear (or else I didn't clearly understand RR2's comment).

When I read that "1996 is ancient history in NFL terms because there are no one on that team who is also on this team's roster. You're comparing apples and oranges", I labored under the impression that this meant that there is no one on "this [Ravens] team's roster" who was also on the 1996 [Ravens] roster.

A quick check of the nfl.com site indicates there was some guy named Lewis on both squads.....

Sorry for the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Ray even said that this week. At the end of the day, they still gotta play the game.
    I love the guy and how he plays, but hopefully Von Miller is more focused on his new shoes this week than getting after flacco.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--vo...021728805.html

Blog Entries

I really really want to beat Manning and his adopted team.

History in football means nothing. Once the game begins all is forgotten and it is a battle. Denver had a good team that lost the AFCCG to Pittsburgh in 2006 or 2007. Last time they had a real good team and some mediocre .500 or first round exit types after that. The Jake the Snake team.