Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Good news for the Broncos game...

The Denver Post reported that Willis McGahee has returned to practice from his MCL injury. I think this will open up opportunities for fumbles, as we all know Willis has a penchant for putting the football on the ground in big games. He'll present some forced fumble opportunities, especially when he gets hit hard. If we can take the ball from him 1 or 2 times...it'd be nice.

Re: Good news for the Broncos game...

it's hard for me to look on an ex-Raven negatively. I heard he was still too injured to play.
    I'd like to see snow take away Peyton's passing game and watch us run Ray/Pierce for 200+ yards.
    Last edited by sailorsam; 01-10-2013 at 01:51 PM.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sailorsam View Post
    it's hard for me to look on an ex-Raven negatively. I heard he was still to injured to play.
    I'd like to see snow take away Peyton's passing game and watch us run Ray/Pierce for 200+ yards.
    snow doesn't take away the passing game, if anything, it makes it easier. The WR's know the routes they're running and it's usually the DBs that slip

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Willis returned to practice today but he isn't eligible to play this week. If the Broncos advance he could play in the AFCCG. But he is OUT vs the Ravens.

^^^ Oh that sucks. I guess Moreno it is, I still can't believe he rushed for 120 or so yards week 15. Gotta make him look like the real Moreno from the previous 2-3 years so Manning has to throw a lot in cold weather.

6. Re: Good news for the Broncos game...

I think it definitely is helpful that the game will be a really cold one, possibly with snow. Manning, although not terrible, has struggled in cold weather in the past. I think this game in general comes down to the offense though. The D will do their part IMO.

Any word on if Clady will be playing this Saturday? I doubt he would miss this game but he was held out of practice last week.

Blog Entries

I thought they said the earliest he could return from IR was the AFC championship game?

Hes allowed to practice I think 2 weeks prior to returning, much like Ray was practicing all the way back before the Broncos game.

EDIT: repeat, just saw ballhawks post.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    I think this will open up opportunities for fumbles, as we all know Willis has a penchant for putting the football on the ground in big games.
    I'm betting his fumble frequency is a lot lower than our star running back in big games. If Willis has a "penchant", does RR have an "addiction"?

The forecast here has the snow on Friday, not Saturday. It will be COLD though. Bundle up!!

Blog Entries

Willis NOT playing is bigger. Can't underestimate the chip he'd have on his shoulder, playing the Ravens.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Best news for the Broncos game, in Denver, is that the Ravens are still playing... Bc