Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Did Anybody DVR the Game?

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheRaven View Post
    I have it in an .mkv file 720p but it's about 4.3 gigs. If anyone has a hosting or ftp site I can upload it.
    http://www.sendthisfile.com/

I think if you/I/anyone uses this, you could send that huge file to someone's email? Registering is free.

Edit: The fact it's 4GB is a little restrictive. If anyone has a better or different site, feel free to offer. Just the fact FearTheRaven has the video on file is half the battle!
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Google Drive is an option. You can upload it and send a direct link email from Google.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    Google Drive is an option. You can upload it and send a direct link email from Google.
    Looks pretty sweet; thanks, Sir. FearTheRaven, how about this?

No problem! Use it with my smartphone all the time, it's got a pretty nice iOS/Android app.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

I have it in an .mkv file 720p but it's about 4.3 gigs. If anyone has a hosting or ftp site I can upload it.
    I have this similar copy (carcass).
    4.18 GB.
    I've converted it and burned to DVD to play on any dvd player.
    For anybody that can't dvr or download the file let me know and I can send out copies.
    No problem.

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    Looks pretty sweet; thanks, Sir. FearTheRaven, how about this?
    Uploading now. I can possibly convert it if need be. Although I believe mkv files are fairly compressed.

For playback I'd recommend vlc media player.

i had nfl rewind all year. they charged an additional 19.99 for the playoff games. you didn;t miss much from the audio of the game. i didn't hear anything about the moving the colts in the middle of the night which bothers me.

Uploading now. I can possibly convert it if need be. Although I believe mkv files are fairly compressed.

For playback I'd recommend vlc media player.
    Great! Let's try this! Let us know when you've finished uploading. Just installed Google Drive myself to receive.

And you're right, VLC is the best.

I did both the pregame & the game. I almost had a heart attack when I got home and saw it it recording another program. Luckily it only wrote over the pregame show on CBS. I have the full game though. Only bad thing is it doesn't show the player intro's but I did record 1 winning drive yesterday. I have a dvd recorder so I burn DVD's games to watch later .

Akaskicrecoder,
    I've been here a while but as you can tell by my post count I mostly lurk plus I had forgotten my password LOL. I enjoyed your blog. I was lucky enough to have co-worker who has season tix who couldn't go that has great seats that I had to buy because it was truly an historic once in lifetime event

Quote Originally Posted by Raving Sports Fan View Post
    Akaskicrecoder,
    I've been here a while but as you can tell by my post count I mostly lurk plus I had forgotten my password LOL. I enjoyed your blog. I was lucky enough to have co-worker who has season tix who couldn't go that has great seats that I had to buy because it was truly an historic once in lifetime event
    Hi, thanks so much for your feedback and kind words! I appreciate it. That game is something I'll never forget. I feel so privileged to have been there, like it was just meant to be. ... Had tears in my eyes when Ray did his dance in the victory formation.

By the way, my username is fairly awful. Feel free to call me AK, Britt, etc., etc. :)

Have it uploaded to Google Drive. Not sure if I should just post the link in this thread or have people pm me. I don't feel like having my account shut down.