Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: Matt Cavanaugh is AVAILABLE

Times like this are when Rex's mouth gets him into trouble. Mr. "If I had that talented Chargers team, I'd won two Super Bowls at least".

Norv can't possibly be that desperate.

Besides, if I know anything about Rex Ryan, Cam Cameron is just his type of hire, the dumb ass.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by CoverD View Post
    I gotta disagree, bringing a blowhard like Rex back is the WORST possible thing the Ravens could do. Everyone saw the locker room slowly dividing between offense and defense toward the end of Billick's run here, I read that it was egged on by Rex.
    I agree. I want nothing to do with that fat windbag.

3. Re: Matt Cavanaugh is AVAILABLE

No to Rex being our DC again.
    He brings too much of the wrong kind of attention with his bluster and bravado.
    He just doesn't know when to shut up.
    And when he opens his mouth, always seems to put his foot squarely in there.

Quote Originally Posted by NC Raven View Post
    ... then goes to Pitt with Wannstedt as the OC there, and turns a high scoring, pro style offense that produced guys like Larry Fitzgerald and killed that to where they lost the insight.com bowl to Oregon State 3-0, in a game that set football back a decade.
    Joseph is so lucky that brain trust opted to stick with Palko. Kept him from getting that Cavanaugh stink on him...

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    No to Rex being our DC again.
    He brings too much of the wrong kind of attention with his bluster and bravado.
    He just doesn't know when to shut up.
    And when he opens his mouth, always seems to put his foot squarely in there.
    That...or call a timeout that screws up any chance of beating a Pats team that ran the table during the regular season.
    "A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football." - Ray Lewis