Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: And there goes Sergio... (Merged)

thats why players like coming here because of how we handle ours, the team was a class act to sergio even after him fucking himself up. what a waste of talent this young man could have been something special..maybe..now we will never know the team treated him well and did alot for him as much as they could have some teams would have left him high and dry.

Rex will probably pick him up,he needs another tattoo.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    thats why players like coming here because of how we handle ours, the team was a class act to sergio even after him fucking himself up. what a waste of talent this young man could have been something special..maybe..now we will never know the team treated him well and did alot for him as much as they could have some teams would have left him high and dry.
    Agreed. They tried everything they could to get him on the field. I wouldn't be surprised if they kept in touch with him either. Does anyone know if he has serious mental issues? I actually feel bad for the guy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    Agreed. They tried everything they could to get him on the field. I wouldn't be surprised if they kept in touch with him either. Does anyone know if he has serious mental issues? I actually feel bad for the guy.
    It's really too bad. A couple bad decisions really ruined his career.

I hope this is a sign that they're confident they can re-sign Kruger.

Blog Entries

I still can't believe the mutha fucka got drunk and cracked his head down some stairs. smh.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

He was a bad pick from the get go. Only the Ravens were dumb enough to take him that early. He already had off the field troubles and injuries, which is why he didn't go in the first round, which is what he would have been if he wasn't such a dummy.

The only reason he is not ranked up there with the biggest busts of all time is because the Ravens FO should not have been stupid enough to waste a pick on him in the first place.

I really saw this coming from the beginning and glad that chapter is finally over.

OK, after a little more thought, I realize that if the Ravens hadn't picked him another team eventually would have, but not sure if it would've been in the 2nd round.

Really don't understand having the world in front of you, and fucking it up. I like to party, but I'd rather have $$$.

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RavenusMaximus View Post
    He was a bad pick from the get go. Only the Ravens were dumb enough to take him that early. He already had off the field troubles and injuries, which is why he didn't go in the first round, which is what he would have been if he wasn't such a dummy.

The only reason he is not ranked up there with the biggest busts of all time is because the Ravens FO should not have been stupid enough to waste a pick on him in the first place.

I really saw this coming from the beginning and glad that chapter is finally over.

OK, after a little more thought, I realize that if the Ravens hadn't picked him another team eventually would have, but not sure if it would've been in the 2nd round.
    everything i read was that he was a 1st round pick that fell to the 2nd round, if we werent gonna get him he was gonna go in 2nd, no way last past 3rd. we were also desperate for a pass rusher/OLB
    i dont blame oz at all

Saying that he was picked too early or that the Ravens overvalued him is a tad bit of revisionist history.

He was sought after by a few teams and was going to go quick.

Even with his warning signs, how do you ever think your top defensive prospect was going to get hammered, fall down steps and break his skull?!?!

Re: And there goes Sergio...

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    A lost pick for sure. I dunno if it's fair to blame the FO with the circumstances, but yeah. Sucks to have that pick give them zero value.
    Hard to blame them because who knows how he would of done without the accident.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Saying that he was picked too early or that the Ravens overvalued him is a tad bit of revisionist history.

He was sought after by a few teams and was going to go quick.

Even with his warning signs, how do you ever think your top defensive prospect was going to get hammered, fall down steps and break his skull?!?!
    I just don't think much of guys that have all the gifts and still can't stay out of trouble. More than half of the time, guys like that don't live up to their full potential. Most don't flame out as bad as he did with the DUI's and the fall being the 3rd public incident of alcohol abuse since draft day, but a good amount of them end up as a bust or cancer on a team, where I think it's usually not worth the risk. Even guys like Randy Moss who had broken some receiving records was a team cancer, did not give any or much effort in many games.