Sorry if it has already been discussed. I just would like to know if many here think Luck will be this future multiple-SB winning star he has been advertized to be. I think he performed very well for a rookie, against a last-place schedule, with no real expectations at the beginning of the year. Next year and beyond, the bar will be raised; a WC playoff spot and one and done will not be considered acceptable.

One thing that caught my eye is that he seemed to be telling his receivers off at the sideline. This kind of attitude will not get you far. He looked much more like an angry Ryan Leaf out there than a calm and collected Payton Manning. Not saying I believe his career will go down in flames like Leaf's, which I don't (hard for anyone to match that) just that I am not ready to anoint him the next coming, as the media wants.

Finally, I thought back then at the time of the PM trade that he still had a couple of years in him at a high level, and I believe this has proven to be correct. I think Irsay was greedy and disloyal by dispatching Manning unceremoniously the way he did and I still do. And dumb too. If it was PM on the field this year, Indianapolis would probably be a high seed and an odds-on favorite to win the SB. I can't deny I will find it funny if this trade blows up in their faces.