Thumbs up Next victim: Denver

Living here in Colorado, I think we can take these guys. Plummer is the Anti-McNair. Opportunities aplenty for clutch bitchslappings against Jake The Mistake my friends. Plummer. Loses. Games.

One thing to watch for - the Denver defense. It's incredible. Like a one and a half-nutted version of ours. Their linebackers are the fastest in the NFL and the secondary is, IMO, the top secondary and is deep too. Forget Champ Bailey, we know about him. Darrent Williams, Domonique (Go Terps) Foxworth, Lynch, Ferguson, Paymah, etc. It's a damn good unit.

If we can figure out our running game (buwahahaha! Right...), we will win this football game, because I think you can run on these guys.

Re: Next victim: Denver

We almost beat them last year with Boller displaying the suckiest of suckitude. We can do it this year!

We've got their number. We're going to be 5-0 on Monday Night.

I am not that worried about Denver especially with us having two of their guys. Pryce and Anderson will be extra pumped for this game. Denver is good and it will be a tough game, but if our offense can continue to improve and come together, we should win this game.

I think we get several turnovers on Plummer.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleRulz View Post
    Pryce and Anderson will be extra pumped for this game.
    But will Anderson even play? I don't think I heard his name called at all today. Why did we sign this guy and then decide to not play him?

We signed him because Musa snapped his leg in half and was pretty much written off this offseason.Musa is just playing too good when he gets the chance right now,good problem to have IMHO.