Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Colts' Bruce Arians hospitalized

Glad to hear Arians is OK.Maybe they thought the players would rally for him and win the game. You know,like they did for Pagano.

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Glad to hear Arians is OK.Maybe they thought the players would rally for him and win the game. You know,like they did for Pagano.
    Hope they didn't give our guys the flu. Seriously, after Pagano's ru of Chemo, you'd think they'd be keeping him way away from anyone with a virus like the flu.

Blog Entries

Not to be a dick but dont players play with "flu-like symptoms" pretty regularly? I havent read anything but it would have to be pretty bad not to be able to coach. Best wishes, and wish he would have been able to be there today.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    Not to be a dick but dont players play with "flu-like symptoms" pretty regularly? I havent read anything but it would have to be pretty bad not to be able to coach. Best wishes, and wish he would have been able to be there today.
    The report I heard said he was nauseous and then complained of a severe headache - two signs that are often related to strokes. Don't ever want to mess with that. Very smart move getting him to the hospital ASAP.

5. Re: Colts' Bruce Arians hospitalized

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    From what I gathered in one of the articles I read (I think ESPN), Arians wanted to come back and coach, but the doctors wouldn't allow it.

6. Re: Colts' Bruce Arians hospitalized

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom View Post
    The report I heard said he was nauseous and then complained of a severe headache - two signs that are often related to strokes. Don't ever want to mess with that. Very smart move getting him to the hospital ASAP.
    When I heard that, I was worried it was a possible stroke or aneurysm.

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Hopefully Arians is only experiencing a minor and inconsequential bout with the flu. Here's to his quick recovery.

Blog Entries

well thats definitely a more serious thing than what i originally heard. good for them to make that call.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    When I heard that, I was worried it was a possible stroke or aneurysm.
    Wow, yeah I'm glad he went to the hospital. I've had a family member that got a stroke. They are something you want to catch early.

Here is what Pagano said after the game.

"From the information that I recently received, Bruce is fine," Pagano said after the game. "They are going to keep him, I guess overnight, just for observation."

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter Colts OC Bruce Arians discharged from Baltimore hospital and is on his way back to Indianapolis. He will begin HC interviews this week.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!