Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ravens a bridesmaid team again?

The Ravens playoff exploits over the last 4 years can be compared to a potential homerun hitter with only warning track power.

Although I love my Raven relatives/friends, I hope the trend continues. - from a lifetine Steeler fan.

Re: Ravens a bridesmaid team again?

GFY troll.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Piece of shit troll .... good-bye!
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

Steelers weren't even a bridesmaid this year. They're the fat girl, sitting alone while the rest of us dance.

Oh wait, I'm sorry. The Browns are there too. LOL
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by EdinMB View Post
    The Ravens playoff exploits over the last 4 years can be compared to a potential homerun hitter with only warning track power.

Although I love my Raven relatives/friends, I hope the trend continues. - from a lifetine Steeler fan.
    Enjoy the game from your sofa.....with your team!
    Superman wears Flacco PJ's to bed!....

Mods, please excuse the following statement as I am both very intoxicated and tailgating for the biggest ravens game I've ever attended.

OP, fuck right off. No one cares if you think we're not a champion caliber team. We are. And this team will do everything humanly possible to ensure that Ray finishes his career in a manner befitting his immense and immeasurable contribution to the game we all bleed for on fall and winter Sundays.

No one gives a flying shit what a Steeler fan has to say about that.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    Mods, please excuse the following statement as I am both very intoxicated and tailgating for the biggest ravens game I've ever attended.

OP, fuck right off. No one cares if you think we're not a champion caliber team. We are. And this team will do everything humanly possible to ensure that Ray finishes his career in a manner befitting his immense and immeasurable contribution to the game we all bleed for on fall and winter Sundays.

Outstanding post! Especially considering your state of inebriation!
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post

Least of all any true Ravens fan on the face of the Earth.....especially today!
    Superman wears Flacco PJ's to bed!....

Speaking of trends, will the steelers ever reach the playoffs again. That's what steeler fans are asking. You let Arians go, who took the Colts to postseason,you let a crippled, damn near death Qb (LOL) finish the season(losing by the way with interceptions, and you post on a Ravens forum because Pittsburgh has nothing for you today. Oh yea, it's lifetime steeler fan. Happy New Year to you, watch the Ravens play today, just like the last four years, it should be a good game.

Blog Entries
    Fuck off troll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Beats missing the playoffs or getting beat by fucking Tebow! Hahahahahahahahahahaha

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

The Steelers exploits over the last four years can be compared to a team not making the playoffs half the time.

Oh, wait, that's exactly what they are.