Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Jah questionable?

ugh, sounds like he's unlikely to be back next week if we can win today either.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

What is the hype with Reid? I don't think he was ever that good at guard or tackle, serviceable at the most, with KO in at guard, that should give us more power that is much needed in the middle with Birk's inabilities. I am concerned about Mckinney but off one game in Cincy last week is not enough to draw a conclusion on him, he hasn't played all season, Oher has and he still look like crap all the linemen look like crap last week.

3. Re: Jah questionable?

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    What is the hype with Reid? I don't think he was ever that good at guard or tackle, serviceable at the most, with KO in at guard, that should give us more power that is much needed in the middle with Birk's inabilities. I am concerned about Mckinney but off one game in Cincy last week is not enough to draw a conclusion on him, he hasn't played all season, Oher has and he still look like crap all the linemen look like crap last week.
    Maybe I'm being unreasonable or uninformed, but is there any chance that our best starting 5 from left-to-right is:

McKinnie-Oher-Birk-KO-Yanda?

I know KO played RT more recently than Marshall but I also seem to recall Yanda being solid but not spectacular at RT, which would be an upgrade to KO's recent struggles and the mess that is Michael Oher at tackle.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    I heard Vinny from 105.7 say that everytime he watches Reid he winds up on the ground, which tells him he's not a good athlete. He's bending at the waist instead of the knees. I don't get the hype either.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AmishlandRavenFan View Post
    Maybe I'm being unreasonable or uninformed, but is there any chance that our best starting 5 from left-to-right is:

McKinnie-Oher-Birk-KO-Yanda?

I know KO played RT more recently than Marshall but I also seem to recall Yanda being solid but not spectacular at RT, which would be an upgrade to KO's recent struggles and the mess that is Michael Oher at tackle.
    The best lineup was on the field Sunday. Yanda needs to stay at guard. No need to take your best lineman and move him to tackle, where he's average.