Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 22 of 22
  1. #13

    Re: What time are the Steelers playing this weekend?



    Hey I'm happy and all that the Steelers didnt make the playoffs, but why should we gloat? They are a worthy adversary, and we all know that they'll be back in the playoff hunt next year.




  2. #14

    Re: What time are the Steelers playing this weekend?

    Quote Originally Posted by ravensnhokies View Post
    Hey I'm happy and all that the Steelers didnt make the playoffs, but why should we gloat? They are a worthy adversary, and we all know that they'll be back in the playoff hunt next year.
    They play tough but when you have the No 1 defense in the NFL and a two time winning SB Qb, but still sitting home during the postseason, something is terribly wrong. No gloating,steeler fans will remind you they have 6 rings, thats gloating.




  3. #15

    Re: What time are the Steelers playing this weekend?

    You probably should not have made this thread Bungle fan...




  4. #16

    Re: What time are the Steelers playing this weekend?

    I agree. I think the easy answer is injuries. And then some more injuries. Ben R. threw relatively few interceptions, he just seemed to throw them at inopportune situations, like at the end of a close game. And they came after his injury. Broken ribs will haunt a body for months on end. My dad broke his, and let me tell you, you are not the same for a very long time. Despite missing threej and-a-half games, he still put up respectable numbers.

    Bad luck too. It seems the last few years the Steelers just can't seem to have good luck. But I guess one could argue you make your own luck.

    I think the nuanced and profound reasons are things like new the OC, personnel issues, mojo, solar flares, alien abductions, etc. Hopefully all of that gets worked out next year.


    Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    They play tough but when you have the No 1 defense in the NFL and a two time winning SB Qb, but still sitting home during the postseason, something is terribly wrong. No gloating,steeler fans will remind you they have 6 rings, thats gloating.




  5. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    N.E. Cincy
    Posts
    4,192

    Re: What time are the Steelers playing this weekend?

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitty Hutton View Post
    You probably should not have made this thread Bungle fan...
    Hindsight is 20/20. I still have a hunch the Bengals will go further than the the Steelers in the playoffs this year though.




  6. #18

    Re: What time are the Steelers playing this weekend?

    I don't think he is a Steelers fan. I don't think he cares.

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Hindsight is 20/20. I still have a hunch the Bengals will go further than the the Steelers in the playoffs this year though.




  7. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    382

    Re: What time are the Steelers playing this weekend?





  8. #20
    iggyman555 Guest

    Re: What time are the Steelers playing this weekend?





  9. #21

    Re: What time are the Steelers playing this weekend?

    Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I'm pretty sure Ben has a 3 o'clock tee time
    Actually, he's been at his mothers house in Pa. Hunting and riding 4 wheelers.




  10. Re: What time are the Steelers playing this weekend?

    Ha! That was great. Thanks for sharing.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland