Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Amani Toomer bad mouthing Ray.

Amani Toomer was on Sirius NFL bad mouthing Ray Lewis this morning. Toomer says you can't forgive what happened in Atlanta and you have to take that into account when you look at Ray's football career.

He also went on to predict that the Colts will beat the Ravens due to the under-performing defense and Joe Flacco's poor play. Has he seen the defense in the last four games? It's been one of the best in the NFL over that four game run.

What a choking loser Amani Toomer is. He still can't get over Ray and the boys kicking the Giants ass in the Superbowl in which Toomer had two catches for twenty four yards.

Blog Entries
    Sounds like someone has sour grapes from getting smashed in the Super Bowl. What a douche.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: Amani Toomer bad mouthing Ray.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Sounds like someone has sour grapes from getting smashed in the Super Bowl. What a douche.
    Bingo

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

I wont be politically correct here toomer can go suck a dick, he was bum when he played and still a bum now, he wish he could have been 1/3rd of the man Ray was, like toomer has no skeletons in his closet? Comon mane, get over it you got your ass handed to you slick in the superbowl and you still sour, to top it off he's sounding real envious making those kinda comments.

Blog Entries

Who? Ohhhhhh THAT guy! lol. He's a nobody, wasn't relevant in his time and still not.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    I wont be politically correct here toomer can go suck a dick
    I literally laughed out loud. Thank you sir..

7. Re: Amani Toomer bad mouthing Ray.

The Atlanta D.A. thought he had his OJ trial.

Remember how everyone involved in that fiasco CA$HED in on it?

Blog Entries

Toomer is like a lot of people: he's ignorant of what happened in Atlanta. he saw the headlines, but didn't understand the evidence or the issues before the court and the problems with the prosecution's case.

I don't doubt this is Toomer still smarting from the drubbing his team took in the Super Bowl.

The only time you still hear about Toomer is when he is bad mouthing someone. He needs to try and stay relevant somehow.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Amani Toomer is struggling wih post-career irrelevance. He is now just another dumb ex-jock who knows nothing about the NFL in 2013. Fuck him.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by NJRaven View Post
    The only time you still hear about Toomer is when he is bad mouthing someone. He needs to try and stay relevant somehow.
    Exactly. He is the same guy who said how bad/not clutch Eli Manning was, right? Right before Eli got a ring.

What a bitter tool. Even if we DO lose, Toomer is a bitter tool. He's proven that.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Wonder what they'll say about big ben when he retires, micheal irvin when he( oh yea, drug taking retired atheletes are excused along with player who don't pay their bills or child support(name somebody, there's alot, or players who make the news with bad divorces(strahan, sanders, tiki, and plenty more). It's easy to bad mouth someone , anybody can do it. See examples above. LOL