Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Amani Toomer bad mouthing Ray.

Amani Toomer was on Sirius NFL bad mouthing Ray Lewis this morning. Toomer says you can't forgive what happened in Atlanta and you have to take that into account when you look at Ray's football career.

He also went on to predict that the Colts will beat the Ravens due to the under-performing defense and Joe Flacco's poor play. Has he seen the defense in the last four games? It's been one of the best in the NFL over that four game run.

What a choking loser Amani Toomer is. He still can't get over Ray and the boys kicking the Giants ass in the Superbowl in which Toomer had two catches for twenty four yards.

Blog Entries
    Sounds like someone has sour grapes from getting smashed in the Super Bowl. What a douche.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: Amani Toomer bad mouthing Ray.

Toomer is like a lot of people: he's ignorant of what happened in Atlanta. he saw the headlines, but didn't understand the evidence or the issues before the court and the problems with the prosecution's case.

I don't doubt this is Toomer still smarting from the drubbing his team took in the Super Bowl.

The only time you still hear about Toomer is when he is bad mouthing someone. He needs to try and stay relevant somehow.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Amani Toomer is struggling wih post-career irrelevance. He is now just another dumb ex-jock who knows nothing about the NFL in 2013. Fuck him.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Poeboy View Post
    Amani Toomer was on Sirius NFL bad mouthing Ray Lewis this morning. Toomer says you can't forgive what happened in Atlanta and you have to take that into account when you look at Ray's football career.

He also went on to predict that the Colts will beat the Ravens due to the under-performing defense and Joe Flacco's poor play. Has he seen the defense in the last four games? It's been one of the best in the NFL over that four game run.

What a choking loser Amani Toomer is. He still can't get over Ray and the boys kicking the Giants ass in the Superbowl in which Toomer had two catches for twenty four yards.
    Thank you, Mr. Toomer. Following your logic should we also take into account that you are a bum who retired from the NFL invisibly?

Blog Entries

There's been a few writers who have decided to point out how none of the legacy articles on ray lewis even mention the trial and incident. They highlight on how you can't gloss it over...but Ray wasn't guilty, BUT you still have to mention it. Ben Maller on twitter sent out this link: http://www.wbur.org/npr/168487851/sp...00-murder-case

The way they come off, to me...is trying to say "Hey, Ray did something there! He got off! Why haven't we ruined his career over this!" Basically, it seems like they want as much attention paid to the incident as to all of Ray's career accomplishments, combined. Like, Ray was a great LB that did X, Y,and Z...but he also was involved with a murder case in Ray Lewis that was never solved, the charges against him were dropped, and the defendants were acquitted. Two people died in a situation that Ray Lewis was involved in. So, there you have Ray Lewis, great player who was involved in an unfortunate incident in Atlanta where two people died."

I think the reason why it isn't rehashed is because it's been over ten years. It's not like Lewis remained in bad situations and let that define his life. It's a footnote really. Something that CAUSED him to become the great man he is today. He reached an unknown settlement with the family of one victim who left behind a young child. So he gave at least some large monetary support for the man's child.

As for Colts vs Ravens...the D has struggled, but they were also injured. Joe has played poorly, but you have a kind've odd end to the season, where he played better in the 2nd half vs Denver, played great against the Giants, and then was pulled early vs Bengals. Short of him bombing two TDs vs Bengals, we were going to be left with ? marks on him regardless. Two series is not a lot of opportunity to see what he can do with Caldwell. On one drive, he did enough to get in FG range, but Ray Rice's unsportsman penalty pushed them out. On 2nd drive, incomplete to Pitta, 0 yd run by Pierce, then a sack. And with that, Joe was done.

He's not saying things that are untrue, but most people can see it's not the full story.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by NJRaven View Post
    The only time you still hear about Toomer is when he is bad mouthing someone. He needs to try and stay relevant somehow.
    Exactly. He is the same guy who said how bad/not clutch Eli Manning was, right? Right before Eli got a ring.

What a bitter tool. Even if we DO lose, Toomer is a bitter tool. He's proven that.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Wonder what they'll say about big ben when he retires, micheal irvin when he( oh yea, drug taking retired atheletes are excused along with player who don't pay their bills or child support(name somebody, there's alot, or players who make the news with bad divorces(strahan, sanders, tiki, and plenty more). It's easy to bad mouth someone , anybody can do it. See examples above. LOL

He's a little bitch ass motherfucker who's still butthurt over the shellacking we gave the Gnats in 2000 and then again in 2012! Lmao!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Sounds like someone has sour grapes from getting smashed in the Super Bowl. What a douche.
    Bingo

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

I wont be politically correct here toomer can go suck a dick, he was bum when he played and still a bum now, he wish he could have been 1/3rd of the man Ray was, like toomer has no skeletons in his closet? Comon mane, get over it you got your ass handed to you slick in the superbowl and you still sour, to top it off he's sounding real envious making those kinda comments.