Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Final 2013 NFL postseason predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens27Girl View Post
    Not sure anyone was watching it, but FWIW Chris Berman is going with a Ravens-49ers Superbowl. I like that match up but it's still a long shot in my opinion.
    Oh well, there you go. BTW, isn't this the umpteenth time he's pick Baltimore? I'd rather he doesn't pick the Ravens. It's almost the kiss of death.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RavensRule2 View Post
    So we can also conveniently forget about the previous three games before the Giants?

BTW, on the road (where the Ravens will be in the next game), Flacco's QBR is 75 with 7 td and 5 ints and 182 YPG.
    *with scam Cameron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh well, there you go. BTW, isn't this the umpteenth time he's pick Baltimore? I'd rather he doesn't pick the Ravens. It's almost the kiss of death.
    Yeah, he picks Baltimore every year but at least someone still has faith in us unlike most ANALysts out there.

Blog Entries

This weekend:
    Ravens
    Houston
    GB
    Seattle

After that I could see another Balt@NE Championship game. Manning is known to choke in the playoffs and only put up a hair over 200 yards in our last meeting.

As for the NFC could see the Seahawks in Lambeau for the Championship game and making it interesting, but still losing.

Ravens-GB SB, with the homer saying we win. The realist says Rodgers eats apart our secondary. c.Will is and always will be dreadfull, and Brown has been playing great, but it's still Rodgers and he picks on these 2 with Reed dying to make a play and leaving them on a island.

Blog Entries

Cin, Bal, GB, Sea

Den, Bal, GB, Sea

Den, GB

GB

My Heart say: Cin, Bal, GB, Sea

Den, Bal, GB, Sea

Bal, GB

Bal.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

So this will be the Bronco's Bogeyman? Their winning streak? Really? Do you know how many people have lost at Roulette thinking this way?
    A-ha. You read my comments. Well I don't play roulette (especially not the Russian version). It's a hunch based on long-term observation. It is difficult to extend an already long winning streak into the playoffs. I seem to remember Peyton Manning suffering that fate more than once while at Indy.