I think people are high on the Seahawks because of thinking they're this year's Giants or Packers. They do look awesome, but think them having a rookie QB will get them before the end. Good for them to have a young team coming up so quick. Still, the Ravens are the dark horse of this year, have been all year - if they get it together, they're running away with the Lombardi.

Wildcard weekend:
Saturday 5th Jan:
Cincinnati win @ Houston (The Texans just choked away the bye, think this is the end of the road for them.)
Green Bay win vs Minnesota (One thing for the Vikings to beat the Packers at home, however impressive, but winning at Lambeau's something else).

Sunday 6th Jan:
Baltimore win vs Indianapolis (A close game, to the wire, which the Ravens pull out.)
Washington win vs Seattle (Very close game, this one could go either way. Don't trust Seattle on the road much, particularly on the east coast. Feel like being a bit against the grain as well).

Divisional:
Saturday 12th Jan:
Denver wins vs Cincinnati (Bengals'll fight, but it turns out not being very close.)
Green Bay wins @ San Francisco (Even though the Niners beat the Packers at Lambeau to begin the season, feel like the Packers will somehow sneak one).

Sunday 13th Jan:
Atlanta wins vs Washington (Comfortably 1st playoff victory for Matt Ryan).
Baltimore wins @ New England (Ravens finally achieved their first close victory over the Patriots. They achieve another one).

Sunday 20th Jan:
Green Bay wins @ Atlanta (Matt Ryan chokes, Packers win by a rally).
Baltimore wins @ Denver (Peyton Manning does his usual choke job, Ravens win on a long Tucker FG).

Sunday 3rd February:
Baltimore wins vs Green Bay (Ravens win in overtime on a special teams play).

I can see the Ravens winning at Denver or New England. New England particularly, as the Ravens always give the Patriots fits even if it usually meant failure to close out the deal. Flacco should never have lost to Brady. They've learnt how to win a close one against them now. They've not beaten us by more than a score since 2004 - which was in their prime.

I don't see us winning at Mile High on divisional weekend, but I do see us winning the AFCCG there. Having even time to prepare plus I think the Ravens will ride emotion and less expectation to win it.